• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Drake/Draco Combo DLC w/Cottonpickers Octa Charger

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Well, as much as I love it, I need the funds, so I have to sell my beautiful Drake / Draco combo in the very rare DLC coating. This is the hardest Titanium coating. I think only a couple drake/draco combos were ever made of this. It comes from the last run of these lights.

The Draco is a complete light with (I believe) an R2 emitter. It has a green trit in the tail.
As well as the Draco is a Drake tail with a further green trit in the tail. So only on light engine between the two tails.

Its never been carried or used - comes with one 10180 and one 10280 (but I'll take $20 of if you don't need these posting)
Comes with a Cottonpickers Octa Charger and a slim magnet for the 10180 battery / drake tube.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/834/u5yf.jpg[img][URL="http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/838/56kv.jpg"]
[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/835/mgfo.jpg
nneh.jpg

Theres two flecks of missing ano (arrived like this) on the draco tube which can be seen here
o0qa.jpg

l1ub.jpg

First unconditional 'I'll take it ' gets it.
$510 Price includes international shipping -If my price is off let me know[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Drake / Draco Combo in DLC (Diamond Like Coating) with Cottonpickers Octa Cha

Price reduction....
Now $490 without cells or $510 with..

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Drake / Draco Combo in DLC (Diamond Like Coating) with Cottonpickers Octa Cha

Ok clearly price was off...

now $440 with cell or $420 without

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

I will take it for $440. Let me know where to send the paypal.

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened

Pm on its way!

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent !!

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

Drake / Draco combo in DLC Received ! Fantastic, rare, mint Drake/Draco combo. Nice P2 LED with a coolish tint. The flagship of the keychain flashlights already a legend. Cottonpickers is a great CPFer and even threw in an extra ITP flashlight for free to hold the battery... The Octa Charger is fantastic ! 50ma to 780ma in 8 increments and a fantastically accurate volt meter. I absolutely love the charger. You guys gotta check this charger out ! Anyway, thanks Cottonpickers for a great and rare deal ! I feel lucky to have snagged it. You're a class act.

As for the fate of this extremely rare DLC collectable set, it will be put into service. I have been carrying a Titanium Draco AlTiN for the last 6 or 7 years on my keychain, and it is in fantastic shape. I also bought a chrome aluminum Draco that I gave my brother at the same time that he has carried for the same time period. I will now put into service the DLC Drake/Draco, my brother gets the AlTiN, and the Chrome will go to someone else in my family. We love these things.. After all these years, there is still nothing that comes close to be worthy of replacing a Draco on my EDC titanium keychain set. The size, quality, durability, beam shape, beam distance, lumens, etc.. just can't be beat.

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened

Glad it made it over OK! And I am *really* pleased to hear you putting it use rather than shelf-queen as I had it! Your brother gets a nice upgrade too :)

Thanks Mods for marking my thread sold (sheepish look)