• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD (Finally): RPM/Bulk Ti Host; SOLD: Two Ti Chameleons

XD9

Enlightened
Re: FS: RPM/Bulk Ti Host ***Now $295!***$10 Off Every Hour 'Til Midnight or Sold!!

If you guys dont know how to build it ill be more than glad to..

1: Save you from this madness of building the light!

2: Mhhhh sell it to me! LOL

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: RPM/Bulk Ti Host ***Now $295!***$10 Off Every Hour 'Til Midnight or Sold!!

:thinking: Don't ask me I just bought a do-it-yourself kit of a Sgt. Burkett and I have no idea what to do with it :mecry:

I am getting some ideas together...:wave:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am getting some ideas together...:wave:

Hook me up F250XLT as in let me know what to get. Although you know what? My Sgt. B. is getting colorized right now. So I don't even have it at the moment.

vx000, thanks. I was hoping this would hurry up and sell because I was starting to fall asleep and wasn't sure I could hold out until midnight. :D

Everyone else, thanks for your help. lovecpf

David, please confirm which body parts/bezels you want. Remember, it's your choice. The LionHeart board is included either way.

Last edited:

vx000

Enlightened

Keep me posted on your progress with the Sgt. B. I'll give you a shout when I finish the RPM. Seriously, all suggestions / lessons learned welcome. Am sure you'll be done first! :popcorn:

:thinking: Don't ask me I just bought a do-it-yourself kit of a Sgt. Burkett and I have no idea what to do with it :mecry:

Thank you for buying this though, it has been taunting me for days! :wave: