• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS: Fenix E99 TI & Nitecore EC11 SOLD

Frank A.

Newly Enlightened
ALL SOLD

Hi all. Selling a couple of my lights. Both lights are less than 6 months old, and both have seen very limited use. They are both in excellent condition, with the Nitecore having a scrape at the top, as shown in the pictures.

Fenix E99 TI - This is a titanium AAA twisty light. Lumen output is 4-27-100. Comes with its original box and papers. Price is $29.99 + $2.99 shipping.

Nitecore EC11. This is an aluminum R123 and IMR 18350 side switch light. This things is a BEAST, with 900 maximum lumens in such a small package! Lumen output is 1-70-160-300-900. It comes with the Nitecore 18350 battery that came with the light, and 2 Efest Purple 18350 batteries that I bought new when I bought the light. I charged them when I bought them, and then put them in the drawer. They have never been used. It also comes with its original box, papers, holster etc. Price is $34.99 + $2.99 shipping (the 2 Efest batteries alone were $11 when new).

I do not "hold" lights, so the first to say "I'll take it", gets it. Payment must be received within 2 hours of the "I'll take it", or it goes to the next flashaholic in line. No trades. Payment by Paypal and I will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address in the CONUSA via USPS. If you pay by Paypal echeck or any other form of Paypal payment other than a direct withdrawal from you balance, I will only ship once payment has cleared. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank

Last edited:

Frank A.

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Fenix E99 TI & Nitecore EC11

Nitecore is sold. Titanium Fenix still available.