• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS TACTICAL ROTARY 250

dcowboyscr

Newly Enlightened
Greenwood(Indianapolis), Indiana & Orlando, Florid
I'm selling a barely used(on the 2nd battery now) never carried HDS TACTICAL ROTARY 250 lumens. Light is stock with regular led and glass lens. No major scratches. Very good condition. Great light, I'm just in need of money at the moment. PayPal only. Buyer will be furnished with a Post Office Tracking Number. First person to post "I'll take it" gets it. $190 shipped. $180 if you live in the Indianapolis area and want to do a face to face transaction.

Item Sold to Ladder 31

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: HDS TACTICAL ROTARY 250

Underpriced but I feel your dilemma as I ve been in the same position myself.
Good luck with the sale if I had the funds I d have it plus I m HDS poor already

Nimitz68

Enlightened

What led tint? And can this light tail stand?

Looks like this is a stock Tactical Rotary 250 lumens model so raised button (no tailstand) and stock tint per the HDS website (no high CRI or warm tint). Nice light at a great price. If I didn't aready own a Tactical Rotary 325 lumens model I would be all over this for that price.

Someone buy this before I do! Great price. Good luck with the sale.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like this is a stock Tactical Rotary 250 lumens model so raised button (no tailstand) and stock tint per the HDS website (no high CRI or warm tint). Nice light at a great price. If I didn't aready own a Tactical Rotary 325 lumens model I would be all over this for that price.

Someone buy this before I do! Great price. Good luck with the sale.

Nimitz I m not interfering or not trying to but have you had a 250? It's actually my preferred HDS, plenty of spill, really nice throw... and out throws the 325. I ve got 1 250 limited edition and it's my primary...
if one is lucky to get a 250 that's not too much on the cool side it's probably the best HDS I ve had so far

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

The tint looks cool white to me. I like it.

All of the 250's are cool white, but the one I have is literally a cats hair away from the high noon. Side by side it's hard to tell which is which. It's a lottery for sure but for the price it's a steal. If someone doesn't grab it I ll see what I can scratch up and get it myself!

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it.

PM me with PayPal details.

Congratulations!

fwiw, HDS can reprogram a Tactical Rotary to Standard Rotary, does not require buying a new tail.
they can also change the button to flush, which unlike the Clicky model, can not be done easily at home

Ladder31

Newly Enlightened
Thanks!

I've got a 170 rotary now (which I love) and am excited to give the tactical configuration a shot.

Good to know that I can get it changed over if needed.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't need the slower strobes and only want the fast strobe the Tactical is actually a very simple and vey useful light. You can pick it up halfway in the night half asleep and just do what you want when you want without thinking about which mode you want.
All my hds lights but 1 will be Tactical ui

Ladder31

Newly Enlightened
Light was delivered today. Very happy with it. I really like the tactical interface and the raised button. I was afraid that the button would be too easy to accidentally hit, but it seems just stiff enough.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light was delivered today. Very happy with it. I really like the tactical interface and the raised button. I was afraid that the button would be too easy to accidentally hit, but it seems just stiff enough.

🤓Tactical is awesome and I'm happy you like it