• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS Twisty Red 85tr ***Price Drop*** $190

Status
Not open for further replies.

moltenmag

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS Systems Lights plus Surefire

HDS 120 $old. 250 Clicky and LX2 still available!

moltenmag

Enlightened

HDS Clicky 250 $old. Surefire LX2 still up for grabs!

moltenmag

Enlightened

HDS Clicky just shipped USPS priority! :)

moltenmag

Enlightened

Added: HDS Twisty Red 85tr pics... Price drop on LX2 to $120

moltenmag

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS Twisty Red 85tr plus Surefire LX2

Here are the HDs Twisty 85tr pics... sorry having trouble uploading them!

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1530319128.177156.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1530319143.572261.jpg

moltenmag

Enlightened

HDS Twisty still up for grabs... anyone?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

How does the twisty work exactly? IS the beam always red or is that only in low mode? Also what is the output of ea mode?

moltenmag

Enlightened

How does the twisty work exactly? IS the beam always red or is that only in low mode? Also what is the output of ea mode?

Red is just the low mode. It has 3 modes. Low medium and high. You twist until low (in this case red). Twist more for medium. Twist further for high. You can program the modes to whatever you want. This is the only one I believe with 2 LEDs. One red and one for the cool white. Really cool light. bombproof :)

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

were all of the twisty's cool white or were there ever any neutral twisty's?
Being this is cool white, how is the tint color and do you know the color temp? Does the tint have any green or blue? I typically do not like cool white and my eyes are extremely sensitive to certain ugliness that can come from the cool white emitters.

So the output modes can be programmed in a similar fashion to the current HDS lights? There are several output levels that can be chosen and programmed for ea mode? I guess it might be easier to do a little homework on these

moltenmag

Enlightened

Being this is cool white, how is the tint color and do you know the color temp? Does the tint have any green or blue? I typically do not like cool white and my eyes are extremely sensitive to certain ugliness that can come from the cool white emitters.

So the output modes can be programmed in a similar fashion to the current HDS lights? There are several output levels that can be chosen and programmed for ea mode? I guess it might be easier to do a little homework on these

Yes it's cool white. It throws surprisingly well. Better than the Golden Dragon emitters in my experience. The 3 modes can be programmed just like normal HDS lights. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you more information and beamshots later today. :)

archimedes

Flashaholic

All you might want to know, and so much more, found here ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...9-Ra-Twisty-amp-Clicky-Information-Repository

Enjoy :grin2:

archimedes

Flashaholic

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, I found some info on HDS

Archi, I think you have been around way too long and ... IDK. You are always great at finding info that's requested. Guess it helps we have similar tastes in lights:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.