• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Lights from my Youtube Channel. Olight, Lumintop, Nitecore, and more.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Re: Price Drops: Light from my Youtube Channel. Olight, Lumintop, Nitecore, and mor

I will take the Olight H2R Nova Cool White for $45. Pm sent.

PS: Your messages box is full and cannot accept further messages until you clear some space.

Last edited:

ARsee

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price Drops: Light from my Youtube Channel. Olight, Lumintop, Nitecore, and mor

Olight M2R Warrior $65>$55>$50

I'll take it
Flashaholic funds SENT :laughing:

Ship to PP addy
**Contact on BLF (same forum name) if needed.**

Thanks!!

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened

ventureofblood, Your messages box is full and cannot accept further messages until you clear some space.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS CHEAP! Lights from my Youtube Channel. Olight, Lumintop, Nitecore, and more.

edit: sorry, decided to go another headlamp route

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS CHEAP! Lights from my Youtube Channel. Olight, Lumintop, Nitecore, and more.

edit: Olight HS2 headlamp still available

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened

Thanks for tracking info!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Order shipped guys :) OP is updated...

Thanks for confirming. PayPal ready. Please confirm what packaging was lost. Pm sent

I don't remember there being any other packing. Just the box, and that case is all I think there was.

MicaelSweden

Newly Enlightened

Hi Matt.

I got my lights in Sweden today. You get två AA and 5 +++++ for the packing of the lights ( the best I'v ever seen)
/Micael.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened

Hi Matthew

Both lights received. The H2R Nova was received today and the PL-Mini Valkyrie few days ago. Thank you for the quick shipping and great deal on both lights.. :thumbsup:

MicaelSweden

Newly Enlightened

Hi Matt.

I got my 2:eek:nd delivery today. Every thing good.
Thank you /Micael