• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Macs Ti Tri EDC

LightJunk

Enlightened
I have 2 Mac's Ti Tri EDC for sale. Both in mint condition takes a 18350 and has a narrow 10507 optics. Never carried been lying down in my pelican case all the time.

1. Smooth bezel. This has the Lux-RC board XPG neutral 3 modes. LO MID HIGH. SOLD & SHIPPEDto EspionageStudio

IMG_0006_zpsd019620b.jpg

IMG_0007_zpsd661c19b.jpg

2. Crenelated bezel. SOYCD LE XP-G2 R5-3C ~5000K. Bought from here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Light-Engine-Upgrade-with-Programmable-Driver.

I opted for these levels.

Group 1 Mode Setting # 16, 13, 10, 7, 1

Group 2 Mode Setting # 1, 10, 13, 16

SOLD & SHIPPED to mcorp

IMG_0008_zps390e7652.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsab5bbd5b.jpg

I'm asking $550 each shipped Registered Mail Worldwide.

LIMITED TO ONE PER MEMBER. NO TRADES PLEASE.

First :takeit: here with gets the light. Prompt payment within 24 hours is expected. Price is inclusive of Paypal fees & shipping Registered Mail Worldwide.

I ship from Malaysia. I will PM the tracking number to the buyer after I ship.

Paypal is jeromerinjes---at---gmail---dot---com

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
LJ :)

Last edited:

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Macs Ti Tri EDC

I guess I'll take backup on either one, just in case these deals fall through for some reason.

mcorp

Enlightened

Thanks Jerome for selling your Tri Edc! It's what I've been wanting to have.

Haha Sean, 1 min isn't exactly a record here I guess :)

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Payments received. Both lights SOLD. Thank you mcorp & Espionage Studio.

Wow, congrats guys.

My Mac Tri EDC is my most carried/used light. I use it for hours every day and after a couple of years, it's still perfect. Again, congrats, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

lefteye219

Enlightened
wow this things sell so fastttttttttt.... I wish i had got up earlier today... great scores Espionage Studio and mcorp..

IsaacL

Enlightened
Well, I almost pulled the trigger on both out of impulse but I'm glad I passed. I have no use for three anyway. Congrats to the two new owners and thanks to the OP for the generosity.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Got the old school Tri EDC yesterday and I couldn't be happier! It showed up on the 18th but I was at work and the mail man didn't leave it (that was a rough night!). Went and picked it up yesterday and it is everything I had hoped for and more. Superb machining, compact and very bright on high. Between it and my Mcgizmo, I now like the Mac's better and the beam is even more to my liking than all the pictures I have seen online. I love the light, thank you for allowing it to come to a good Flashaholic household LightJunk.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Working on it ;-) Its actually brighter than expected but you know us flashaholics, were never satisfied for long ;-)