• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold*Mcgizmo haiku AA x1 user light for sale

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a companion if mine that has been carried since the day I got it. Was thinking using it for work but never seemed to find itself anywhere but my pocket. So it has scratches from pocket carry. Mostly on the body though. The head itself seems to have almost no scratches. The o-rings on the front glass were installed when I ordered it from don directly with orange o-rings . This haiku has the AA converter and it's a high CRI xp-g2 . The light has never been dropped or dinged at all. If I knew how to remove scratches from the titanium I probably would have. I would like $320 shipped including PayPal fees. Shipping only conus right now. "First I'll take it" gets priority over all other forms of communication. Any questions please pm. ThankS for looking.

IMG_20170110_130442798.jpgIMG_20170110_130458919.jpg

sold to dirty wage guy

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mcgizmo haiku AA x1 user light for sale

I have the same light,mine has a special Magic Gunga!

Jbraman

Newly Enlightened

I'm going to have a hard time resisting this 🙈

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

I'll take it. Been thinking about getting a AA pack+AA converter for my XRU head... Edit: backup I guess.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah.... Never ever have I seen that kinda timing on a post....Wow . Um I guess ttime in seconds made the difference since one post is on top of the other ??

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright currently SPF to dirty wage guy. Backup is yummy bacon. And just in case that doesn't go through qmtu your third. Thanks guys for your interests!!

gunga

Flashaholic

Whew! Thanks for saving me boys. Here's why I hesitate (along with the fact I have a cr123 haiku).

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1484366949.534434.jpg

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

LOL. Looks like there's room for more... I've got a Tripled Haiku head & a LE coming from Tana for my XRU head so this would have enabled
an entire complete light with a leftover Haiku head to play with.

Whew! Thanks for saving me boys. Here's why I hesitate (along with the fact I have a cr123 haiku).

View attachment 4415

nbp

Flashaholic
Mcgizmo haiku AA x1 user light for sale

This is a sales thread guys; let's not clutter it up.