• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Haiku UV Shelf Queen

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to gunga

I'm selling off more lights to raise money for a 007

I got this shelf queen Haiku UV in a trade. I have only used the Haiku head a handful of times on my other 1x123 pak that has a tripod clip to cure Norland. This thing cured a THICK layer of Norland over a 3x23mm trit in minutes! I leave the trit under it for about 10 minutes and it's rock solid. This is perfect for any tritaholic that installs trits themselves on a regular bases. It's much more convenient than leaving it out in the sun!

This one has the Nichia 033A 365nm LED, and more info can be found here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?246840-Nichia-365nm-Light-offerings

Any specks on the light is just dust

The pictures show the light is mint and is a shelf queen that has never left the house. I'll throw in a AW RCR123 with less than 5 top off charges in with the Haiku.

Asking $430 $415 $400 $375 shipped. Shipping from Canadapost is expensive so there is no tracking. However if you are in the US, and can wait a few days, I can drive over to WA and have it shipped tracked for the same cost.

Paypal only please

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku UV Shelf Queen

Price drop.

I should add that I had plans to get another XM-L2 light engine from datiLED for this light because the reflector is the same as the XM-L reflector, but it has been machined down.

You can convert this light between XM-L and UV back and forth, but you cannot convert the XM-L to UV.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku UV Shelf Queen

Bump with a price drop! These cost $515 from Don!

kemosabex

Newly Enlightened
FS: McGizmo Haiku UV Shelf Queen

Nice catch! Seems I was too late..
I'll take backup