• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk VIP Set

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk VIP Set, Price Reduced

The VIP was one of my first custom lights. I have all of the items for sale here and I paid alot more, but it was worth it. The UI is so simple. I did have mine modded to Seoul P4's way back there, but today with the newer LEDS there is no limit to what could be done to bring them up to today's standards. At this price it would be well worth the effort in purchasing Dad's VIP setup. Buy the way, Dad knows Charlie (Mr. Bulk) personally and I had the pleasure of meeting Charlie at one of the SHOT shows. The guy was ahead of his time with his creations, and used some of the best people in the trade to help create them.

Bill

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

The only reason I don't snap this up is because i've already got one with the added components. It's a great light made by one of the best small privateers and pioneers in the industry at the time. These things do NOT pop up for sale often. Because most have finally found their way into the hands of people who will never let them go. If you're on the fence, you need to just buy it.

bf1

Enlightened

Troy,
I believe I purchased one from you years ago. Great piece of history.
Got to love this light.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hard to believe this is still here.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I've already got a complete VIP Black set. Else I would have. The price is good.

Price drop to withdrawn

No, the price is awesome!! Today restarted using my VIP, with CR123 body. It had been modded by CM to a Seoul P4, with their beautiful white tints. i've got the whole black body setup, like you are selling, plus the 3" head, made by Oto. Just measured the battery current, and low shows a nice low 115mA, the same as the stock LED.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

No, the price is awesome!! Today restarted using my VIP, with CR123 body. It had been modded by CM to a Seoul P4, with their beautiful white tints. i've got the whole black body setup, like you are selling, plus the 3" head, made by Oto. Just measured the battery current, and low shows a nice low 115mA, the same as the stock LED.

Bill
Thanks Bill! Withdrawn.

toastystuff

Enlightened

Sorry I'm just a newbie at this lighty collecting thing, el it take 14500's? That kind of output are we talking about? Whats the ui like?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

No CR123, or 2X AA body, looking at what DAD is selling. I have, as I have stated earlier, all of those parts, and they are awesome. The LED can be removed for a higher lux LED, for example the XP-G2. X-PE-2, or the awesome XM-L2. Year's ago I had mine setup up and modded for the Seoul P4, which at that time was popular. Just leaving then stock, as they were sold, you will that they are worthwhile, and valuable down the road,

Bill