• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Muyshondt, Frelux, JetBeamVN, EAGTAC, Foursevens Sale

Msf

Enlightened
Spring cleaning time, so several lights I am letting go. Price includes first class shipping to U.S. only.

SOLD Foursevens Quark Smart QSL-X Bundle. One brand new still in the packaging and one in great condition. $35.00 for the pair.

Sold JETBEAM RRT-01VN. This one has been modified with a SST20 for a high CRI warm, narrow beam. Some scuffs up by the reflector retaining ring, but otherwise excellent cosmetically and works great. $70.00

SOLD Foursevens Mini Bundle. Two QminiAAs and one Mini ML. One of the Mini AAs is great cosmtetically, the other is a little rough, but both work great. Both are warm output Cree emitters advertised as 85+ CRI. The Mini ML runs either a CR123A or 16340 and is a little rough cosmetically, but works great. $40.00 for all three.

SOLD Frelux Synergy 1
. It's a 2x AAA light with a reverse clicky button on the front and has low-medium-high modes. It is o-ring sealed front to back, and has a titanium clip that works on either side of the light.
The mode order for the new driver is: Low - Medium - High
The light powers on to low and you "half press" (no click) to cycle the modes. Alternatively if you fully press (click) in succession it will also cycle the modes
Cree XP-G2 Low: 1.9 lumens
Cree XP-G2 Mid: 37 lumens
Cree XP-G2 High: 188 lumens
Run Time:
High: 1 Hours
Medium: 8 hours
Low: 40 hours
$75.00

SOLD Foursevens ATOM Bundle. These are the ones with reflectors, not the Floody variants. The AA variant is rough cosmetically, but works great. The CR123A variant is great cosmetically and works great. $35.00

SOLD Muyshondt Aeon MK III. This one is Blue Aluminum. My main EDC until I recently picked up a brushed Titanium, now this one just doesn't see pocket time. Blue has some missing anodizing in the back half where knurling is and the blue has faded somewhat around the tail switch. Works great, includes box, paperwork, carry bag and one gasket. $110.00

SOLD Foursevens PK Knight. Works great. Some wear on tail cap, but otherwise excellent cosmetically. $25.00

SOLD EAGTAC D3A XM-L2. Titanium AA tail switch flashlight capable of using both AAs and 14500s. Nice upgraded version of the venerable D25A. Comes with box, paperwork and carry pouch. Excellent cosmetically. $40.00

Last edited:

spoonrobot

Enlightened
Re: Muyshondt, Frelux, JetBeamVN, EAGTAC, Foursevens Sale

I'll take the PK Knight, feel free to PM me here or email to [email protected] and I can send Paypal.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Update: Offer withdrawn on the D3A. Good luck with your sale. Thank you.

Last edited:

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup on the D3A.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

To good of a deal to pass up, if that Muyshondt Aeon MKIII is still available I'll take it please. I don't remember if I have PM here or not. If not please send payment information to [email protected] Thank you!

*Pament sent for the Aeon. Thanks!

Last edited:

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take this: Foursevens Quark Smart QSL-X Bundle. One brand new still in the packaging and one in great condition. $35.00 for the pair.