• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce - Great condition - 2 are High CRI

david57strat

Enlightened
Re: ***2nd price drop*** Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce - Great condition - 2 are High

All of them will take 18650. Hosts alone are like 20 bucks each. Dropins are another 25-35 each. Batteries are like 20$ for 4, the intellicharger is 15$. The msrp of the whole package is just shy of $200 after shipping, the OP is offering a VERY good package deal for $87 shipped CONUS.

What's more, the L2N model doesn't appear to be manufactured, any longer, and I haven't been able to find it for sale, anywhere. This is a bummer, since I really like the finger grip in the body. I'm fortunate enough to own two L2Ns, but just haven't been able to locate any more of these hosts.

blacksheep25

Newly Enlightened
Re: ***2nd price drop*** Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce - Great condition - 2 are High

If my math is correct, the three lights are $87 (including 2 batteries), and another two batteries for $5, so $93? No need for a charger, have 2 XTARs. =) I'll buy this lot, will send you a PM next.

olumen

Newly Enlightened

Replied to blacksheep25 via PM. Pending sale. Blacksheep25 let me know if you received my pm.

olumen

Newly Enlightened

Whoever still wants the lot, you'll be next in line if sale falls through....

blacksheep25

Newly Enlightened

PM received/replied, and PP sent, thanks!

olumen

Newly Enlightened

SOLD! Thanks blacksheep25. PM sent with tracking.