• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD OUT: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please tell me these are reversed polarity protected!!!

edit: NM. Whew. I thought I just fried my LED by putting it in positive and towards the light. The battery was simply dead and a fresh one fixed it right up. Thank God.

Last edited:

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
ONLY the AAA has reverse polarity protection. The 10280 version is not protected.

Please tell me these are reversed polarity protected!!!

edit: NM. Whew. I thought I just fried my LED by putting it in positive and towards the light. The battery was simply dead and a fresh one fixed it right up. Thank God.

loveit

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

I got my hands on a 10280 version and when fully tightened it is still on low. I have to almost turn off the head to turn the light off, so I am afraid I might lose it... opinions or suggestions?

easilyled

Flashaholic

I got my hands on a 10280 version and when fully tightened it is still on low. I have to almost turn off the head to turn the light off, so I am afraid I might lose it... opinions or suggestions?

Perhaps the light-engine in the head needs to be tightened a bit (ie screwed upwards with some tweezers carefully)?

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Your LE is out of adjustment & needs to be sent to Yitsan. It is easily removed with needle tip tweezers.
He prefers you only ship the LE. Contact Yitsan for more info in case there's a simple fix & avoid being
without your light. BTW, I had one here for sale with an extra LE.

EDIT: Hit reply with quote in error :)

Perhaps the light-engine in the head needs to be tightened a bit (ie screwed upwards with some tweezers carefully)?