• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Rare Mr. Bulk Ti Cub

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: Rare Mr. Bulk Ti Cub

The thread title still reads as "SALE CLOSED". This should probably be changed if possible.

EDIT: Pleased to see this has been addressed now. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

This will not last at that price.
If I had the funds.....

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thank goodness. Temptation removed. Congratulations wimmer21 and to the future recipient.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I lost my butt on this deal. lol I was offered considerably more last winter and didn't take it. :twak:

But, I'm selling pretty much everything so it had to go.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

I lost my butt on this deal. lol I was offered considerably more last winter and didn't take it. :twak:

But, I'm selling pretty much everything so it had to go.
I'll take the Zirc Hanko. :grin2:

Are you taking a break from the hobby? Haven't seen you around all the different groups you normally spam. :nana:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Zirc Hanko. :grin2:

Are you taking a break from the hobby? Haven't seen you around all the different groups you normally spam. :nana:

Yeah there was a death in the family and suddenly I'm not crazt about custom lights anymore.. it feels weird having all these expensive things sitting on a table. I'm still keeping several high performance lights and maybe a few customs.. I may come around to being my old self eventually.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah there was a death in the family and suddenly I'm not crazt about custom lights anymore.. it feels weird having all these expensive things sitting on a table. I'm still keeping several high performance lights and maybe a few customs.. I may come around to being my old self eventually.

Sorry to hear that. I've seen others mention you in FF as well.

I've slowly started cutting out some of the forums, groups, and politics I waste time on. I've been a little happier because of it. I can say we get to into these interwebs, to the point that our happiness tales a hit. It's all about balance, and our obsessions can make that difficult.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm familiar with that too unfortunately.

With me, when the initial shock of the loss changes to sad acceptance, owning some beautiful lights still gives me a little comfort sometimes. Obviously in the big scheme of things, family and friends are the most important.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received Tony. I'll get your Ti Cub in the mail today and send you tracking numbers.

Thanks,
Steve

p.s. your PM box is full