• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Surefire Lights & Parts KT1, LX2, KL3, L6, M3LT & More

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Surefire Lights & Parts KT1, LX2, KL3, L6, M3LT & More

Deals of the century here! Nice job to all.

DustDynamics

Newly Enlightened

Everyone's PMs are current now and the initial sales are pending funds. Check back in for updates if any of the sales fall through.

jso902

Enlightened

It looks like your PM is full.
Cleaned up my box. I got your ppal address and will have funds sent tonight. Baby duty :)

Update: Paypal completed. Thanks bud.

Last edited:

DustDynamics

Newly Enlightened

Planning to box up over the weekend and ship out Monday. Tracking will be issued to everyone.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn i travel on business for 2 days and miss this!!

These were great items at great prices!

DustDynamics

Newly Enlightened

Emails went out to all the buyers with pictures of your packages with tracking on them. Priority 2 day post marked 17th.
All your parts were individually bagged in zip lock bags for dust and moisture. Then wrapped in foam and or packaging paper. Then placed in the box with additional filler packaging paper so nothing can move around. Then rip proof tape applied to secure the box in case prying fingers try to slip something out along the way. Everything is fully insured in case USPS looses your packages or destroys them. Keep all your packaging materials as evidence in case a claim needs to be filed. Take pictures as well to document any issues.
I take great care in packaging to make sure your items make their way to you as they left me as I would want in return. Have fun with your new lights & parts!

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened

Emails went out to all the buyers with pictures of your packages with tracking on them. Priority 2 day post marked 17th.
All your parts were individually bagged in zip lock bags for dust and moisture. Then wrapped in foam and or packaging paper. Then placed in the box with additional filler packaging paper so nothing can move around. Then rip proof tape applied to secure the box in case prying fingers try to slip something out along the way. Everything is fully insured in case USPS looses your packages or destroys them. Keep all your packaging materials as evidence in case a claim needs to be filed. Take pictures as well to document any issues.
I take great care in packaging to make sure your items make their way to you as they left me as I would want in return. Have fun with your new lights & parts!

Thanks a million! :)

AR_Shorty

Enlightened

Awesome seller here!