• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] Titanium 18650 Nichia 219b

edeekeos

Enlightened
Hi guys,

This is a custom Sinner-Ti 18650 shell I just received from him. These hosts are intended for use with optics. But as I HATE single LED optics, I commissioned him to do a custom setup for me/ so I can use a reflector and lens. I built it up with a Nichia 219b on a Noctigon Copper MCPCB, driven by a 2 mode (5%/100% w/mem) ~1.9a AMC7135 driver, in the copper pill. The reflector is very lightly frosted providing a smooth, ring/artifact free beam. The tail-cap houses a the legendary 10amp Judco switch. This light is water tight, with o-rings at the glass, and both body seams. Also has a titanium pocket clip. No EDC use, built and shelved. Hate to sell, but something came up, and need the funds.. :sigh:

ASKING $200 SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped Priority (+$5 for FULL insurance/+$15 for International. I'm NOT responsible once it's out of my hands.)
*Would be willing to swap the LE for a Neutral XP-L with a 2 mode (%5/%100) FET driver for an additional $30. This is EXTREMELY bright, but due to the poor heat conductivity of Titanium, it's not a very practical setup.
*battery not included.

NA2IAGv.jpg

xIrKtug.jpg

bgp3EX6.jpg

piiblOJ.jpg

Last edited:

edeekeos

Enlightened
Re: [WTS] Titanium 18650 Nichia 219b

Hi drum corp,

The light measures 137mm in length, by 25mm diameter. Thanks for looking.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Hello edee,

Sinner's hosts are fairly nice for the money.
I just got his Titanium 18350 host,

how are your threads on this example?

edeekeos

Enlightened

Threads are fantastic for a Sinner titanium light. Really smooth, and the body/head pieces mate up PERFECTLY. My tri-edc Ti is no where near this good. It's a shame really.

edeekeos

Enlightened

Not bad, not as smooth as his CU/AL variants. I dont have any other Ti lights to compare too though. Hardly any play at all, the pieces meet up perfectly every time.