• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **** SOLD **** WTS: Like New MALKOFF MDC HA 1 CR123 , St. Louis , MO.

John316

Newly Enlightened
**** SOLD **** I have a Like New Malkoff MDC HA CR123 with under 15 minutes total run time on it. $60.00 First Post ( I'LL TAKE IT ) gets it...

Attachments

• 20170512_093532.jpg
    20170512_093532.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20170512_093453.jpg
    20170512_093453.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
**** WTS: Like New MALKOFF MDC HA 1 CR123 , St. Louis , MO. ****

I'll take it but G&S option plz. I'll send extra 3%? It's against CPF policy to use F&F.

Edit: sent pp

Last edited:

John316

Newly Enlightened
Re: **** WTS: Like New MALKOFF MDC HA 1 CR123 , St. Louis , MO. ****

**** SOLD ****

Last edited:

John316

Newly Enlightened

**** SOLD ****

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
**** WTS: Like New MALKOFF MDC HA 1 CR123 , St. Louis , MO. ****

NO thank you , Still for sale.

Sorry, did I send the wrong amount still? If so, please just let me know.

Edit: Looks like I shorted you a few cents. Sorry for my crappy math lol. I'd be more than happy to PP you via FF for the remaining cents. If not, please refund me.

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

• Requesting and/or requiring a buyer to use the PayPal "gift" option for payment of goods is a direct violation of PayPal Terms of Service! (TOS) and effectively asks the buyer to commit fraud by declaring the payment as a gift rather than payment for goods.

• While CPF is not in the business of enforcing PayPal TOS, CPF does not and will not support or condone what could be considered 'illegal activities'.

• Morality and illegality aside, the "gift" option removes the buyer's right to utilize the PP protection, and his ability to lodge a PP dispute and/or claim vs. the seller if something goes wrong (package doesn't arrive, contents not as stated, etc). In making a gift payment, the buyer has absolutely no redress at all.

• Therefore, the request and/or requirement from a seller for a buyer to use the "gift" option for the sale of goods in a sales thread in a public forum is prohibited in any and all buy/sell/trade threads on CPF.

John316

Newly Enlightened

Thank you for the heads up. I had a bad experience once selling a light where the buyer tried to rip me off by asking for his money back while keeping the light. I eventually won but its bothered me ever since.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the heads up. I had a bad experience once selling a light where the buyer tried to rip me off by asking for his money back while keeping the light. I eventually won but its bothered me ever since.
I can vouch for The0dore3524. He's a great buyer (and seller), we've had high dollar dealings that all went well :twothumbs