• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Zebralight SC600mkii

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened
WTS:

1 Zebralight SC600mkii neutral white w/ Obrtronics 3400mah protected 18650.

Bought this to try it since it was on sale,
along with the mkiii version and an sc63.
Kept the sc63 sold the mkiii and want to sell this one. Never used it yet.

Paid $84.83 for the light and the battery.

Asking $72.00 shipped.
FREE shipping to the US only.
Payment through paypal please.
First "I'll take it" gets to purchase the light.
PM me for paypal information.

Thank you.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Zebralights

Why not send them back for a full refund? I would buy them both if I wasn't out of work for two weeks with surgeries. In any event, you say the sc63 has a narrower grip than the sc600's? I assume the mkII Is the longest & markIII is the shortest?

I admire you for taking the hit and providing it to us for a discount

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened

I don't believe in keep returning lights just cause you buy many and wanna try em. I will return stuff in a second if its just junk but if I am trying it then I prefer to sell here. I am ok giving people new lights at a slight discount.

Then the manufacturer has to issue refunds, and there stuck with boxes that were open etc. I can only imagine how many times that happens.

I bought a surefire outdoorsman and I turned it on, it was the greenest, bluest, most artifacts, uncentered led, half the beam was missing on the side light I ever saw! I paid full price for it and couldn't believe how rediculous the quality of the beam was. I thought to myself, do they even test them at all? Reminded me of a 1.99 flashlight from frys electronics beam lol. Needless to say it got send back for a full refund.

Last edited:

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened

I forgot to mention in the original ad. the Mkii has the threads cleaned and o ring cleaned with new Nyogel 760 applied. You can pretty much tell in the picture. The mkiii. I haven't cleaned the threads its got whatever the factory adds to it.

ohitsjerico

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the SC600w Mk3. Can you post your email?

Edit: I just got a call. I'll send you an email in about 3-4 hours.

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the SC600w Mk3. Can you post your email?

Edit: I just got a call. I'll send you an email in about 3-4 hours.

So does that mean you DO want to buy the light? Or you are still deciding? Lmk..
Thanks.

ohitsjerico

Newly Enlightened

I am taking it. I work ems and got a call right after posting, haha. Can you post your email here? Also, what's the tint like on the light? It's from the newer batches of mk3s right?

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened

I took a picture of the beam on a white wall in my garage with flourescent lights on in the background. Ill post it for you. The hotspot seems creamy white, the corona seems yellowish, maybe some tan and the spill is cooler white, and the spill it seems pretty bright, nice and full.

This is the best I can do showing the gradient and color compared to my eye.

Last edited:

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened

As far as newer batches of mkiiis. Its brand new ship date to me was June 30 from the manufacturer so its about as new as it gets:thumbsup: I would hope its the newest batch!

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened

paypal received. the mkiii model w/ sanyo battery is now sold to ohitsjerico.

Thanks. Your light will be mailed tommorow morning.

dreze888

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Zebralight SC600mkii

Received the light as described. This man is an honest seller and I can vouch for him having completed the sale. Thank you Steven. :D

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Zebralight SC600mkii

No problem! Lots of kind buyers in here taking the time to go back to the original posts and leaving feedback that the items I am selling made it and were as described.

I didn't expect that from everyone but do appreciate it!
icon11.gif

Received the light as described. This man is an honest seller and I can vouch for him having completed the sale. Thank you Steven. :D