• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Solid Copper Mule D26 / P60 Mules in XML2 / XPG2 / Nichia 219

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Would like one solid copper D26 Mule for my copper 6P host...please, it will run on 18650.

Triple XPG2 - Neutral R5 flux 3D

:paypal:

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

This copper mule thread is over a year old... but here goes.
I'd like to order the Solid Copper Mule with XML2 coolwhite U2 flux 1C, with the three level driver.
Sent you some PM's.

Thx

Thanks sorry for the delay still dealing with the flu and a second surgery on our pup.

Dave

Would like one solid copper D26 Mule for my copper 6P host...please, it will run on 18650.

HI

got it, I do need to know how many levels 1/ 2 level- low, high / 3 level- low , med, high / 3Strobe low , high, strobe / 5 level low, med, high, SOS, strobe

Also not sure we have 3D but do have 3C in that flux range, cutter only had 3C last order.

thanks

Dave

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Low, med, high will work for me. I was just going off your 1st post for the rest, just no blue or green tint's, many thanks!! :twothumbs

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

This copper mule thread is over a year old... but here goes.
I'd like to order the Solid Copper Mule with XML2 coolwhite U2 flux 1C, with the three level driver.
Sent you some PM's.

Thx

Hi

All have shipped

Dave

Lampas

Newly Enlightened
So while these are floody,
is there still any chance to get some triple copper / alu mules with optics?
I took quite some time to look around here but somehow I don't seem to find any.

Sorry, if this is not the place to ask.

donscpoo

Newly Enlightened
Dave, I received the dropins today. I love the tint of the mule very much! Many thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers!

Don

HI

Thanks Don I will get on it, it will take a couple of days as I have a post op 9month old lab and the flu all at once but should have it on Saturday.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
So while these are floody,
is there still any chance to get some triple copper / alu mules with optics?
I took quite some time to look around here but somehow I don't seem to find any.

Sorry, if this is not the place to ask.

Hi

Mules don't take optics they have a beveled front lip to give maximum flood. We do have some triple cores made for optics but we only carry copper no aluminum if alu is meant for aluminum. The ones meant for optics do not have the beveled edge and are sized for the carlo optics.

We carry clear tight optics and med frosted.

While the triple mules are $100 the triples with optics are $105 to cover cost of optics. Paypal is in my bio

thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received - And it is marvelous, the heat conduction to the FL body(where it's dissipated) is amazing!
Copper is an amazing thermal conductor.

Hi

Yes the copper really is quite the heat sink and the machinist did a great job too bad he is not going to make anymore.

Have a great new year

Dave

Dave, I received the dropins today. I love the tint of the mule very much! Many thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers!

Don

Hi Don

I was pretty sure you would not mind the 3C's in place of the 3D tint. I am glad you are pleased.

have a great new year

Dave

smflorkey

Newly Enlightened
It has been fun reading this thread. I have been looking for a less expensive way to have something like the RoomSweeper that Milky Spit built for Hogokansatkukan a few years ago. Based on what I've been reading here, I want your copper mule with a triple XP-G2 R5 3D for maximum output. I think I solved the high current supply for this drop-in by ordering a 1x26650 body for Surefire C heads from FiveMega. He even has a Christmas discount for many of his products.

1. Did I understand correctly that the triple XP-G2 R5 3D module is the brightest mule you have?

2. Do you see any problem putting it on that 26650 body?

I'll PayPal as soon as I am sure.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Steve

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has been fun reading this thread. I have been looking for a less expensive way to have something like the RoomSweeper that Milky Spit built for Hogokansatkukan a few years ago. Based on what I've been reading here, I want your copper mule with a triple XP-G2 R5 3D for maximum output. I think I solved the high current supply for this drop-in by ordering a 1x26650 body for Surefire C heads from FiveMega. He even has a Christmas discount for many of his products.

1. Did I understand correctly that the triple XP-G2 R5 3D module is the brightest mule you have?

2. Do you see any problem putting it on that 26650 body?

I'll PayPal as soon as I am sure.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Steve

Hi

Should not be a problem putting it in 5mega 26650. We even stock 26650's in our store.

As for the R5 actually the coolwhite S2 would be a bit brighter than the R5. Our S2's are 2B's so they are not too coolwhite.

Dave

Shooter21

Enlightened
Do you have any left? if so I want a HCRI XML2 module with 4 modes for my copper Fivemega host.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have any left? if so I want a HCRI XML2 module with 4 modes for my copper Fivemega host.

HI

Yes we have a few left, we do have a 90cri S6 flux 7D3 tint XML2. We do not have any 4 level drivers, we have 1/ 2/ 3/ 5 level with strobe and SOS

Dave

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a 219a hcri 90+ p60 mule for a surefire 6p?.
is it made of copper?.
looking for low 15 lumens and high 200. Floody beam.
a mule is the same as a drop in for these lights right?.

axtr

Newly Enlightened
Dave,

Been a while since I ordered from you, but I'm excited about new modules!

Can I order;

1 -triple xpg2 cool white, 3 level - $100
1-xml2 90 cri, 3 level - $85
1 - triple nichia 219 B10 flux 4500k neutral - 3 level $100

sounds like $285???

Thanks
Mike

smflorkey

Newly Enlightened
Should not be a problem putting it in 5mega 26650. We even stock 26650's in our store.

As for the R5 actually the coolwhite S2 would be a bit brighter than the R5. Our S2's are 2B's so they are not too coolwhite.
Thank you for that information, Dave. PayPal has been sent for a single mode triple XP-G2 neutral (R5). After considering the options, I think I'll take a small hit on lumens for a little better tint.

I'll look around your store for other goodies like a 26650 or two. Now all I need is a D26 head compatible with Surefire C threads to fit on that FM body.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a 219a hcri 90+ p60 mule for a surefire 6p?.
is it made of copper?.
looking for low 15 lumens and high 200. Floody beam.
a mule is the same as a drop in for these lights right?.

Hi

Yes i can build one like that but the high is probably a bit higher lumens than that, low is 5% of high.

Yes a mule is a very floody light engine for P60's hosts, no reflector as the emitter is moved to the front of the light engine for wide area illumination.

Dave