Some Like it Hot

Dirtwheels

Newly Enlightened
Well howdy wizzards of illumination! Longtime flashlight junky here, but total newbie to the forum and custom stuff. I have the need to occasionally test temperature sensors, and am looking for a battery powered widget (technical term) that can create an increase of 8*-10* per minute to the sensor. The duration of the test should not exceed 2 - 3 minutes and I'd like to not exceed 125*, but there's always the off button for that. Ideally the device (did I mention I like lights, thinking multi-purpose widget here) an adjustable brightness light that I could adjust it to the maximum temp to suit the sensor being tested. A bonus could be a setup with a remote battery like a bike light.

If there is a more efficient method power consumption wise say maybe like a ceramic disk or other electrical element that;s something to consider as well, and if it utilizes a remote battery pack even better then maybe I could swap the device for heating with a light for other uses.

I've never researched the DIY light world but I'm fairly handy and have experience in electronics. I don't do many board level repairs mostly board swaps. So if there are resources and vendors or kits and components you think may suit this application please let me know!