• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Spontaneous Christmas-New Year Fun :-) 2016-2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newly Enlightened
Tangible: new pushchair for my little daughter as she was diagnose with cerebral palsy and she need new special pushchair that cost 4500$

Intangible: health improvment for her

#2014 - year she was born

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tangible: new pushchair for my little daughter as she was diagnose with cerebral palsy and she need new special pushchair that cost 4500$

There's got to be some organization out there that can help you get that. My grandfather had cancer and the American cancer society GAVE us a $3000 hospital bed with the air mattress to keep him from getting bedsores. When my grandmother got Alzheimer's, we brought her home because the nursing home wasn't caring for her like the should have so we used it for her. After she passed my mother got rid of her king sized bed with hand carved Chinese headboard because she grew so attached to the bed. She threw her back out pretty bad and it came in handy because it helped her stand up and get out of bed. And now again with my wife.

Sorry to drift off there, but I'm just saying there's the right people out there that you need to find to advocate your daughters needs.

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
I'll go for 15 :)

There's got to be some organization out there that can help you get that. My grandfather had cancer and the American cancer society GAVE us a $3000 hospital bed with the air mattress to keep him from getting bedsores. When my grandmother got Alzheimer's, we brought her home because the nursing home wasn't caring for her like the should have so we used it for her. After she passed my mother got rid of her king sized bed with hand carved Chinese headboard because she grew so attached to the bed. She threw her back out pretty bad and it came in handy because it helped her stand up and get out of bed. And now again with my wife.

Sorry to drift off there, but I'm just saying there's the right people out there that you need to find to advocate your daughters needs.
May the God of all comfort give you and your family the peace of mind and tranquility that is surpassing in your current situation.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tangible: replace the batteries to my wall clock thats been dead for over a year on my 18 foot ceiling.
Intangible: good health, more wealth, lots of happiness.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really sorry to hear that man. You have my prayers as well.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
#1010, my wife's birthday (that's the month and day, you knuckleheads).

tangible: I wish her cancer was never present.

intangible: I wish I could relive every day with her all over again. She can be a pain in the *** sometimes, but she's my pain, and I wouldn't change any day we've had together (except for the day we dropped the baby. He survived, he's in the avatar with no scars)

More sad news. Gunna spend extra time prayin tonight.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Round 9:
A. HL55Rvn
5000K $70/85
B. HL60Rvn 5000K $80/95
C. H20vn 4000K $80/$95
D. HC90vn 6500K $80/$95
E. HC60vn 6500K $65/$80

Status
Not open for further replies.