spotting house numbers.

Tsa

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

This forum came up when I was searching for answers on google but all the threads I've found are quite old and I was hoping for some up to date info as I know technology changes year on year.

I'm looking for a torch to use as a delivery driver.

About 5-6 inches,
easy on off with one hand,
not one that gets dimmer as the charge drops off,
rechargeable or possible to use rechargeable batteries,
as bright as possible for less than $100 (less than $50 would be great but only if it can light up houses as I drive by)
Ideally I want it to be bright enough that people stick there heads out the window wondering what the light is and I don't even have to knock.

Lexel

Enlightened
Klarus XT11GT
with groupbuy coupon around 60$ Build in charger

Nitecore P12GT

With bigger head and more focused hotspot:
Klarus XT12GT also a coupon here availiable
Build in charger

Manker U21 need extra Charger

Budget light
Convoy C8, new version with XPL HI, AR glass, new driver UI

the newer 18650 batteries are small and contain a lot of power compared to AA batteries

Last edited:

Fredo1

Newly Enlightened
My job requires driving at night and finding house numbers. Many streets have little to no lighting so a light is mandatory for me. I have used a nitecore srt7 for a year now and it works well. Single battery, Handheld, decent power, offers some spill and a good throw. 960 lumins. I recently got a mh40gt when I need more light and distance. This light is a little longer, 2 batteries , a little more money but offers serious light throw. At times I am on country dirt roads when its very dark and the extra light is nice.