Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
No Spy's here :) Just wishful thinking...

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night:tinfoil:

Last edited:
List amended. Gag corrected. It's possible that one or more of the original 27 potential buyers has quietly sold or traded away his/their spot(s). I was wondering who might have been swayed by a patterned circular tube of Ti over the incredible block of art that is the Spy 007.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
List amended. Gag corrected. It's possible that one or more of the original 27 potential buyers has quietly sold or traded away his/their spot(s). I was wondering who might have been swayed by a patterned circular tube of Ti over the incredible block of art that is the Spy 007.
I can tell you with 100% certainty...the 2up 18650 host is still inches from my mouse pad :)

That really wasn't a gag, more of an extrapolation on your part...:nana:

And I really didn't stay at a HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS last night...But it sounded good :devil:

Perhaps the other owners aren't comfortable with their name in lights, so to speak:)

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I was in a quandary when I saw TB's trade offer.

I love my SPY007 and I love all TB's work.

But then again, I don't have 2 SPY007s so I didn't have to think about
it for too long. :)

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps the other owners aren't comfortable with their name in lights, so to speak:)

Well said TB

Let's examine some facts here;
  • PSM invested in a few million terra flops of computing power just so that he could post in a period of time so short that respected physicists are proposing to name it "PSM Time".:grin2:
  • It may only be a rumour but I hear EricMack has only just returned from captivity somewhere in deepest Texas after agreeing to finally relinquish his Spy to some crazy one eyed flashaholic (who later gave it back:p)
  • Brightboy is not missing, he's fine, he's just still snoozing having spent 15 days at his PC pressing refresh on the Spy forum, you all must have noticed how much CPF has speeded up during his dormancy.:sleepy:
  • dmdrewit did the only sensible thing and fled the continent for week while things died down.
You can't blame anyone from protecting their anonymity from this level of fanatical dedication to ownership!

:nana:

Hodsta (207, 231):whistle:

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I definitely hope the Post Office didn't "lose" EricMack's light:tsk:

If kenster didn't sign for it then where is it?:shrug: