Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

antc_tw2002

Newly Enlightened
360 here in Taiwan:D
2977336535_64612d0ce0_o.jpg

white light

Enlightened
Okay I am checking in with # 0247,BUT THERE IS A TWIST to the ownership.The story goes like this;

Okay so my step-father who has been a machinist for 40 years is completely amazed at this light.He still has a
hard time understanding CNC milling.He was once at his prime one of the top unknown watch repairs man of his time.By the way all my hands on
work was learned from him.He really can't walk anymore but he is still doing repairs locally in Damascus,PA.He gets around via a rolling stool.Anyhow he had stated to me that he wanted one,funny thing is I
have over 300 lights and only one other time in my life has he said to me he wants one of my lights,it was an original Gatlight. So than I told him how much it cost,the look on his face was priceless.He's on a fixed income so their is know chance of him buying one of his own.He has done so much for me over the years I just
want to give him something back( by the way he has my original Gatlight still to this day ),so he is now the new owner of #0247.
My thanks goes out to Dave for creating this "machining master piece" as stated by my step father :caution:. I have to completely agree :twothumbs.I'll just wait it out for the next wave :grin2:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay I am checking in with # 0247,BUT THERE IS A TWIST to the ownership.The story goes like this;

Okay so my step-father who has been a machinist for 40 years is completely amazed at this light.He still has a
hard time understanding CNC milling.He was once at his prime one of the top unknown watch repairs man of his time.By the way all my hands on
work was learned from him.He really can't walk anymore but he is still doing repairs locally in Damascus,PA.He gets around via a rolling stool.Anyhow he had stated to me that he wanted one,funny thing is I
have over 300 lights and only one other time in my life has he said to me he wants one of my lights,it was an original Gatlight. So than I told him how much it cost,the look on his face was priceless.He's on a fixed income so their is know chance of him buying one of his own.He has done so much for me over the years I just
want to give him something back( by the way he has my original Gatlight still to this day ),so he is now the new owner of #0247.
My thanks goes out to Dave for creating this "machining master piece" as stated by my step father :caution:. I have to completely agree :twothumbs.I'll just wait it out for the next wave :grin2:

That is a really great thing to do!

white light

Enlightened
I forgot to mention--------as if the look on his face wasn't a site to see-----you should of seen it when he asked where the batteries went and I popped open the battery cap.His jaw dropped open as if I gave him a slice,---make that 2 slices of chocolate cake(his favorite).:D