Spy 007 Pics

stingray3

Enlightened
Spy 007 Cree. Mint condition and 1 of 9 made.

DSCF7187.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
stingray, knock it off already!!! You are killing me. Those things look so dang cool. Doubt you could make it through TSA with them though. ha!
Materials??? Copper & Brass? I like the attention to detail including the little pins in the handles.

stingray3

Enlightened
stingray, knock it off already!!! You are killing me. Those things look so dang cool. Doubt you could make it through TSA with them though. ha!
Materials??? Copper & Brass? I like the attention to detail including the little pins in the handles.

Lol...thanks I doubt it to. Yes one is copper and one is brass. I added the little pull rings to the pins. I thought it made them look more realistic.

Congrats stingray! You are putting together quite a spy collection : )

Thanks Todd. To me it is a sweet spy! :)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purple O-ring?? Interesting. Love the trit job too. I had to zoom in on that button. At first glance it looks like a 3 trit, but I see it is 6, so 8 total! Nice sir.

Thud1023

Enlightened
Thx Str8! Was my evening project and have a few colors in the 6 trit button The purple o-ring I had to try out, came from a nearby bead store my wife frequents.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr.Mcgoo, I replied to your post in the Anything New thread. Also, if you want a trit disk, you will need to make a WTB listing for Spy Button Trit Disk. Good luck.

DaveC1964

Newly Enlightened
Family photo........:)

Wow that is a lot of Spys in one spot. Too bad you don't have any stands to display them:laughing:

Seriously though that is quite a collection, I may need to add a 007 to mine someday, maybe a Sapphire.