SPY Tri-V / V2 Official Ownership Registry - 2013 onwards

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks, Robert. Don't tell my Wife I used one of her cake pans to take flashlight pictures... Hey, I washed it, I get to use it, too. :)

Edit- Spent part of the day in between work making up a programming cheat sheet and playing with the VII... This thing is so freakin' cool... :devil: My other lights are going to get jealous.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
#0646 no longer belongs to me, thanks!

Come to me baby... :D Thanks Mark...this is the exact config (Tri-V2 SWGG) that I wanted but somehow I just can't seems to be able to pull the trigger while it was around. Now I can't wait to hold it in my hand and play with it and pair it with my 4 other SPYs!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see there are a number of multi Tri-V(2) owners here.
Question.
Do you use each of them, or use one and shelf queen the spare one(s).
Don't ask why I am asking this. ;)
One is none theory?
I do love my V2.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been carrying my v2. V1 has been sitting there. But I'm sure I'll switch back to it soon. I traded one of mine away so now I only have 2. I would like to trade my way into a v2 aw gg someday. I also carry my sw gg xml2 and xpg2. Someday it's hard to figure out what I'm going to carry for the day.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1120132Small.jpg

L1120137Small.jpg

L1120148Small.jpg

L1120158Small.jpg

L1070906Medium.jpg

Steveclay52

Newly Enlightened
Greetings to all--and thanks for all of the info y'all have generouly shared. It makes a lot of things much easier having all of your expertise so readily available. Serial # 06 74--standard finish-- now resides in my pocket. I look forward to enjoying some time among of all of you who were wise enough to invest in this art before I did. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Greetings to all--and thanks for all of the info y'all have generouly shared. It makes a lot of things much easier having all of your expertise so readily available. Serial # 06 74--standard finish-- now resides in my pocket. I look forward to enjoying some time among of all of you who were wise enough to invest in this art before I did. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Hell of a first post!!! Welcome to CPF!!! :D

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Multi agents - --> sickness, addiction....

I have several 007 modified for several tasks..

1. UV light
2. 213 emitter
3. different tints of XML
4. Large reflector

I have very little justification for having several Tri-V apart from having standard finish, SWGG finish and keeping an exact copy as shelf queens. Oh did I forget to say it also gave me the oppertunity to install several of my buttons on the switches!!

I see there are a number of multi Tri-V(2) owners here.
Question.
Do you use each of them, or use one and shelf queen the spare one(s).
Don't ask why I am asking this. ;)
One is none theory?
I do love my V2.