• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SR96vn - 10K Lumen Searchlight

star_c_star

Enlightened
I did a little research, and I'll go with the

$355 DriverVNX2 Default
Extra Options:
+ $15 New arctic silver and smooth sanded LED copper base
+ $45 XHP70 CW ~6500K
+ $5 for "V54" Engraved

So, I'll email and PayPal now.

star_c_star

Enlightened
I heard back from Vinh, and he recommended the ~4500K option, so I changed the order.

This is going to be one impressive flashlight!

star_c_star

Enlightened
After some more advice from Vinh, I changed my options to:

$355 DriverVNX2 Default
Extra Options:
+ $15 New arctic silver and smooth sanded LED copper base
+ $45 XHP70 CW ~6500K
+ $15 Shaved LEDs
+ $5 for "V54" Engraved

I just received this monster light, and was pleasantly surprised to see it was a "Fiat Lux"!

Not only is the emitted beam very high quality, but it must be well over 10,000 lumens. It is much brighter than my X60vn, but more of a flooder, which is what I wanted anyway.

hikingman

Enlightened
This is going to be one impressive flashlight!

I just received this monster light, and was pleasantly surprised to see it was a "Fiat Lux"!

Not only is the emitted beam very high quality, but it must be well over 10,000 lumens. It is much brighter than my X60vn, but more of a flooder, which is what I wanted anyway.

I'm impressed with mine also - I was walking the street where I live last night and on high it evenly lit up both lanes and a significant amount to each side and way out there too! Has a great neutal tint. Puts out more than enough light to walk with at 1% output. With driver set for 6 levels, it becomes an extremely useful tool.