• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Still looking! Foursevens and small edc lights

Arfrasher

Newly Enlightened
Still looking for small copper and precious metal edc lights. I've purchased a few copper and titanium 4sevens lights from a few of you. My bucket list still is a maratac pcl light. Would still like to find a few more for my collection. 4sevens minis and turbo minis! Please let me know!

I am mildly astonished...David Chou stated only 500 of each were made. I recall from previous correspondence with European members that about 300 were sold in the U.S. (more or less) with the balance sold internationally (although I can't verify the accuracy of the statement). Still, regardless of the distribution, you are among select company.

Arfrasher

Newly Enlightened
Wow, didnt realize I got that lucky! I'll post a picture whenever I remember and get a minute.

Arfrasher

Newly Enlightened
Love the minis

Attachments

• 20221117_070329.jpg
    20221117_070329.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 99
Could you send the link? I wasn't able to find it. Thanks

I tried to link the sales post yesterday, FB wouldn't allow it. If you go to Flashlight Fanatics and search for Terry Montfort you'll find the listing.

That's what appears when I post a link. ^

Arfrasher

Newly Enlightened
Oh ok it's a private group that's probably why. I sent a request. Thanks for the help. I did see the new mk3's but I already have a mk3 turbo, and I like the challenge!

Latest posts