streamlight stylus pro c4 led comparison review

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
Does anyone know how this light is put together? The old version had a head that screwed off but this new version seems different. There does not seem to be a seam in the body of the light. It looks like it is one solid piece as if the pill is inserted in the light from the tail end.

ozner1991

Enlightened
as far as i can tell neither the new microstream or the stylus pro has threads on the head. so the trick with swapping the head for the fenix or olight head is out with these newer versions

jac2001

Newly Enlightened
So how would someone get the 'pill', out?
I'd like to replace the smooth reflector for an OP I had lying around out of an old Icon Solo which was sacrificed the disease of flashaholism!!!
:0>

Nightflash

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for this review. Surprised myself to see how this remains actual after all this time. Have never been into penlights until now and this came so recommended I almost pulled the trigger. Good for me this thread popped up immediately on a google search. For now will pass on the Streamlight Stylus PRO because of the tailcap switch issue and the 6,5 hours runtime on the 2 AAA´s and do some more research first. If You happen to still take a look here, what are You using nowadays instead? Thanks

ozner1991

Enlightened
to anyone wondering, yes im still using this light regularly, its held up great sofar and i often use it for work around the house and as toolbox light. lighting up anything from crawlspaces to the insides of electronics very happy with the stylus pro

SixCats!

Enlightened
Hi Oz,

I bought a Streamlight "Stylus Pro" for my "kit" bag about a year ago. I recently starting using this light and I am SUPER impressed with it's performance!
I am seriously thinking about purchasing the newer (multi levels) Streamlight Tactical ProTac C4 LED 80 Lumens Flashlight as I would like to have the same AAA type light with the benefit of the lower setting. I'm glad you still like your Stylus Pro.

Regards,
SixCats!