• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN C23C- 1000 Lumens Multi-functional USB Charging Flashlight

RBWNY

Enlightened
Okay... I just found out something. The lockout feature DOES work! The problem is with the manual! To activate lockout, the button needs to be double-clicked (from off) and HELD after the second click. If this is done correctly it will confirm the lockout by flashing the beam, once. Then if you press the button again (as if to try and turn it on) an indicator beneath the button will light up briefly in red and blue! To cancel the lockout, double-click a second time.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
How about warranty repairs or replacement on this new model? Are there any US dealers for Sunwayman? Where should it be sent in case something goes wrong with it in the future?..China at owners expen$e:confused:

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Hi, I won this light in your competition. Can you tell me if it has a low voltage indication? I know the button lights up red when charging then changes to green when fully charged. Will it also light up red when voltage is low and requires charging? Thanks.

Last edited:

bee-man

Newly Enlightened
After a few weeks of use, I am beginning to like this light more and more.
* Excellent fit and finish.
* Great size for my fanny pack.
* I often use moonlight mode while navigating the house at night, and I like the way it steps to low (instead of high) if I need more output.
* I prefer the throw of my D40 and T40CS, but these lights are physically much larger with larger reflectors. C23C is a good compromise.
* Lockout works like the way RBWNY describes above.

I will be excited to have this light by my side for an upcoming vacation on the Big Island since there are many dark areas. Searching the tide pools with the kids should be fun.

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

Thanks Sunwayman.

Last edited: