• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN T26C- 800 Lumens Exquisite Ultra-compact 18650 Flashlight

RBWNY

Enlightened
Sunwayman can you PLEASE explain the UI.

From OFF What does a Click do ?
What does a HOLD do ?
What does a Double click do?

From ON What does a Click do ?
What does a HOLD do?
What does a double click do?

Does it have mode memory?

The PHOTO from Sunwayman showing the UI (modes), makes it looks like TURBO will always be first.
and a hold from on will go to L_M_H cycle.

I'm still trying to figure out if mine is defective. But from off, it'll just click on. Yes, it has mode memory. From on, press & hold and it will cycle. You're right about that operating image where it looks as if turbo is separate. That's NOT how it's depicted it the manual. However, I can't even find turbo on mine! So anyway it cycles from low to high. However it's possible that high is actually turbo...but I can't tell. A double-click from ANY mode activates strobe. Double-click again to return to the previous mode, or push once (from strobe) to shut off. Very simple interface.

Last edited:

RBWNY

Enlightened
I wrote to the merchant where I got the light from. Apparently the stock they have all perform the same way! "Lock mode" doesn't work, and there are only THREE modes....not four. It is speculated that the circuit board is out of whack! Sunwayman is probably observing Chinese New Year about now...and won't be open for a couple of weeks.

We'll have to wait and see how they respond to the issues. :cool: A massive "refund/return/exchange" program would be appreciated!

chadvone

Enlightened
I wrote to the merchant where I got the light from. Apparently the stock they have all perform the same way! "Lock mode" doesn't work, and there are only THREE modes....not four. It is speculated that the circuit board is out of whack! Sunwayman is probably observing Chinese New Year about now...and won't be open for a couple of weeks.

We'll have to wait and see how they respond to the issues. :cool: A massive "refund/return/exchange" program would be appreciated!

Thanks for the info. I really like the looks of this light. I just don't understand the UI.

Does a hold from off inter a moonlight mode ?

RBWNY

Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I really like the looks of this light. I just don't understand the UI.

Does a hold from off inter a moonlight mode ?

There IS no moonlight mode. Low, at around 22 lumens is as low as it goes. I've liked some of Sunwayman's lights over the past year, but for some reason they seem to have something against a mode that's lower than low!

RBWNY

Enlightened
Does head unscrew from body?

How about bezel?

Sorry, I can no longer be of help with this one... it's been returned, and is being replaced with its new cousin, the C23C :naughty:. I'm praying IT'S free of programming issues.

Last edited:

kevinwp

Newly Enlightened
Hey, to let everyone know the lockout feature is activated by double clicking but on the second click hold the button down until it flashes. It will now be locked. Just do the same to unlock it. Hope this helps.

jankowiak

Newly Enlightened
Hello , why is the reflector black not silver like all flashlight ?[emoji848][emoji15][emoji53][emoji363]

Gryffin

Enlightened
Long time no post.

Love the size. Not sure about the 100% flat beam. The UI seems glitchy, but for the most part works OK. Overall not as impressed as I expected to be.