• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Series)

JoeAsheville

Newly Enlightened
Re: Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, and Z Serie

yup yup. Spent the weekend getting them ready. Most ship today with tracking shortly...

Sorry again for the delays. New orings for everyone!
Woohoo! New O-Rings!

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, and Z Serie

I got my C2 body and bezel back from Oveready. Fantastic work as usual, not a scratch, ding, scuff or blemish to be seen. Nice clean precise work. I'm very pleased with the outcome. This is my 2nd bore batch order in the past few years, I'm impressed and find it worth the wait! Thanks for the O- Rings Dan, that was a nice gesture. OR: FTW!

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

So I take it orders with 3 cell bodies will be a few more weeks? No rush, just checking.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
So I take it orders with 3 cell bodies will be a few more weeks? No rush, just checking.

Finished bodies are already in the mail and could be here as soon as Monday. I can rush and skip the super cleaning step or take a few extra days to do it up. Either way, end of next week for most tracking.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like that the 2nd 0-ring slot has been replaced by additional threads.

I noticed that the Bravo doesn't have the battery retention lip, while the Charlie does.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I noticed that the Bravo doesn't have the battery retention lip, while the Charlie does.

Sorry, that was my doing. Our shop no longer does 3 cell bodies and rather than return them unbored, I hired a different shop with a different standard. Both will work fine.

flat-ray

Enlightened
I would bore a 6P and CR123 extender with a fantastic cerakote urban camo pattern. Can you do it without damage of the finish?

les_garten

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, that was my doing. Our shop no longer does 3 cell bodies and rather than return them unbored, I hired a different shop with a different standard. Both will work fine.

I was thinking of buying another Elzetta 3 cell. You guys aren't boring them anymore?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

I was thinking of buying another Elzetta 3 cell. You guys aren't boring them anymore?

Correct, the second setup doesn't get enough activity to cover the costs.

I have already bored 3 cell elzetta bodies ready to ship, let me know how many you would like

Will there be a bore run in 2017?.

Signups are down from last year which were down from the year before which were...

You get the picture. I expect to have one more batch before 2020, if that.

Sorry, there just aren't enough unbored bodies left in the world!

les_garten

Newly Enlightened

Correct, the second setup doesn't get enough activity to cover the costs.

I have already bored 3 cell elzetta bodies ready to ship, let me know how many you would like

Signups are down from last year which were down from the year before which were...

You get the picture. I expect to have one more batch before 2020, if that.

Sorry, there just aren't enough unbored bodies left in the world!

Well, I'm bored with this thread...

:nana:

Ok, I'll play, How much for one of the 3 cell Bored bodies?

gt5966b

Newly Enlightened
Re: 18mm Bore Services: Surefire P and C series

Bore Batch P is now closed. Please PM for last minute application requests.

Espionage Studio, f1prb22 and gt5966b, your PMs are off, please contact us soon!

Sorry about that. i didn't realize that i wasn't getting PMs because i hadn't reached the 3 post count min. Apologize. I'll get in on the next batch run.

gt5966b

Newly Enlightened
Re: Boring Service: Surefire P and C series

CPF: gt5966b for 3x 6Ps @ $23 each. Thanks.

borebatch - Q01 - 6P - gt5966b
borebatch - Q02 - 6P - gt5966b
borebatch - Q03 - 6P - gt5966b

rjking

Enlightened
Re: Boring Service: Surefire P and C series

Any news of when the next run may happen?

Scribe

Newly Enlightened

I'd be in to get a few lights bored. [emoji106]

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Bore services remain on indefinite hold.

I may lock the thread to reduce confusion, but there is also barry:

http://precision.works

Sorry