• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire Collection sale: NOS Lights and Parts,Turbohead,KT1. SPLIT UP PACKAGE!

altermann

Enlightened
Time wasting thread, i can be first when posting "i'll take it" but no item available and any indication about that

archimedes

Flashaholic
Time wasting thread, i can be first when posting "i'll take it" but no item available and any indication about that

Although this is indeed CPF tradition, I don't see this condition currently listed in OP.

The following excerpt is worth a look ...

State your terms of sale clearly. The clearer your terms are, the less likely it will be that problems will occur with your sale. Take the time to look at a few sale threads by experienced sellers, and see how they do it. You should specify:

Item description – make it accurate, and post a picture if possible

Price

What the buyer must post in order to close the deal: for example, the first "I'll take it"

Any trades or "parting out" of items you will consider – and how you will prioritise part sales

What form of payment you will accept (Paypal, money order, credit card, other - specify) ....

The original post (prior to editing in some additional details after prompting) lacked several of the above items.

The reasons for these suggestions are evident from the collective experience here on the MarketPlace.

Still, it is OP's sale to run, as they will.

A request, for OP - please return, to clarify and update thread

Another request, for others - please refrain from negative commentary or "thread-trashing"

Thanks to all.

Last edited:

BlazerNL

Enlightened

I was not aware of this: "I take it" general rule.

But real simple if somebody states they send a PM it's not rocket sience to think they proberely want it.

Kind regards JP

altermann

Enlightened
No!! But the point was - that guy have spare parts for it, and no more, maybe he sent a pm to offer you those parts your light is missings.
Anyway Nevermind

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
Per our PM, I'll take the following items...

Surefire A12 adapter
Surefire L60 module
Lumens Factory E1-LED module

Thanks!
-Randall

anongpc

Newly Enlightened
I will take The " Surefire 9P with turbo head in new condition."

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey BlazerNL!

I got the M6 today. The lanyard ring and extra O ring were much apprecitated!

dank je