• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E-Series MicroTower (E-MT) LED drop in

Status
Not open for further replies.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few towers ready to go. Most of koala's time this weekend is spent building a wooden jig for holding the towers while koala worked on them. Also improvising some tools for the drill press. Also working out the best steps to build the towers and how to solder the @#!$@#$ Rebel 100. So next weekend should be quite smooth.

8bjktj8.jpg

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for one each F1 & F2.
Thanks for offerring these Vince, and hats off to a very professional presentation and thread management.

bxstylez

Enlightened
put me down for:
[1x] F2, to be driven @1.2a (7.2v); and 0.9a (6.0v)

thanks!

Last edited:

LITEFRK

Newly Enlightened
Please put me down for 1 EA E-MT F2. I have read most of these threads, but not all. Please let me know when to send payment and it is ready to ship Paypal locked and loaded. Great little mod fellows. Looking forward to saving batteries...

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
LZ - I think that this thread is a big mess, one day I'll edit the first post for the sake of future reference.

Some of you guys are great, very fast payment, thank you!. I wasn't expecting that. We( koala & yclo ) was expecting that payment would come in late so we sent out payment instructions early. We'll ship out your E-MT as soon as I am done with it. Let them sit sometime for the epoxy to harden, I don't want them to be dislodged during shipping although we will be packing it nice. I also require some time for doing the burn in testing.

For those who has paid, please confirm you paypal shipping address, sorry I forgot to include that in the payment instructions. Please PM koala your name and shipping address.

Raoul Duke raised an interesting question regarding the dome lens on some E2D bezels. I think it was mention before in some earlier posts. I have a dome lens from early L1, not sure if it's the same, anyway I will try to place the dome len at the front and see if it changes the beam.

Finally, if you have sent Paypal or PM regarding your order, I will update the pre-order list(post #189) as per PM. So I won't reply to PM if unnecessary, you just check the preorder list once a while mmmkay?

Last edited:

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
I would like (1) E-MT F2.

Inbox cleared, waiting for payment instructions. Paypal ready.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.