• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E2L AA

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably a long shot but anyone got any extra lying around?

US shipping

Thanks
TJ

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I noticed a bunch for sale lately. Not sure why but when they are gone it's going to be really hard to find one.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back when I joined in 2014, some member sold 8 E2L AA bodies in WTS for a song. I think the worth breaks down pretty easily, $100 for the head, $100 for the body, $30 for the tail cap. So three of the five available are priced ok, a couple decently. Five just sold together last Wednesday for $72/pc. I have two, E2o AA and DSS, If I could get more Tad Customs E sockets, or MN01, I'd probably get more, sell the heads and get Lumens Factory Elite heads for them. HO-E1A is just too cool for my tastes. Funny when an incan lamp is too cool.

Last edited:
Definitely talk to hamhanded first BUT I have an E2L AA I like quite a bit. That said, I don't use it much and I'm not married to it. I'm not looking to sell it but you and I go way back so count me as a backup if you can't reach a deal with hamhanded. That right there is a teak only offer. Anybody else PM's me about it and that's an automatic 50% markup fee on my already obscene and unreasonable not-asking price.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely talk to hamhanded first BUT I have an E2L AA I like quite a bit. That said, I don't use it much and I'm not married to it. I'm not looking to sell it but you and I go way back so count me as a backup if you can't reach a deal with hamhanded. That right there is a teak only offer. Anybody else PM's me about it and that's an automatic 50% markup fee on my already obscene and unreasonable not-asking price.
😂

Teak and I have a special CPF relationship. Solid dude. For some bizarre reason, though we don't know each other personally, I'd probably give him a kidney. Go figure.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple E2L-AA's with incan heads and a bunch of custom HA-NAT E-series 2 x AA bodies still in wrap.

I'm not going to pay too much for one, but I consider ones for a good price.

No kidding, somebody PM'd me about my E2L AA. After the 50% markup my asking price was 450.00. I'm a man of my word. Unless your name is teak, I am not selling you my light. Not unless you're prepared to be insane. Don't PM me about it, please. It's not for sale.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple E2L-AA's with incan heads
How and what are you running in those, @ampdude?

I have the second of only two MN01 I have been able to acquire running NiMH in my DSS (flashed the first MN01 irresponsibly). I've been considering getting 1.5V Li-ion AA for this light for some time. The rest have Tad Customs sockets: Vapcell H10 in the E2o AA with A7212 (my mom gave me this light); NiMH in both the Vital Gear with A3712 and Malkoff with A6010 (used the latter just this morning); and three CR123A in the UBH with A7212. Sometimes I run LiFePO4 in the Malkoff, and I have sourced and will be eventually picking up both some flat top LiFePO4 and flat top NiMH for it. I really love the Malkoff 2AA body, but it crushes button tops. btw, SF Elite heads on all except the Malkoff, which sports a LF Smoothie.

Last edited:

yearnslow

Enlightened
I also have an E2L AA, 5-115, with a surefire diffuser. I don't think I would sell it either, it's just too useful.

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpeg
    IMG_3855.jpeg
    397.3 KB · Views: 72

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
No kidding, somebody PM'd me about my E2L AA. After the 50% markup my asking price was 450.00. I'm a man of my word. Unless your name is teak, I am not selling you my light. Not unless you're prepared to be insane. Don't PM me about it, please. It's not for sale.
It's an indication of just how addicted some of us are - I have one user, and another still in the package (I think), and I still took a peek at the eBay offerings.

To be fair, $450 isn't too far above board for some of the prices I saw on eBay.

I'm surprised there isn't a more commonly available P60 host in x2 AA format, apart from a x3 CR123 with delrin sleeves.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. This is the most action I've seen on here in awhile. Lol. Appreciate all the offers! And Jim is too kind as he has already messaged me. He's a stand up guy and we have many dealings over the years. Glad you guys are willing up to offer one.

I was going to piece one together Malkoff style but the sf body is the best. Slim is the main reason for me. I just plan to use it as is.

Again. Thanks guys.

TJ