• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SureFire G2X Pro Dual-Output 320 Lumen LED Flashlight for $36

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a couple for christmas gifts but they havent arrived yet. If its anything like the G2X tactical on my fire helmet the throw is good with a nice balanced beam profile. Not a "thrower" but FAR from a flood.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what they are, I have one and they are certainly and a great deal at that price, I just want to confirm this is a legitimate seller. And people get the stuff they ordered.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I've ordered from them before. You can't beat their prices. Had my UM2 Ultra for $130 to my door in two days I think. I really wish I'd picked up an E2D Defender Ultra in retrospect...

Btw Galls is another great site that often does sales. They had LX2 Lumamax flashlights for $40 each at one point. I bought like ten of them to give out to family.

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
:poof: An hour and 5 minutes ago, they were in stock and on sale. As of an hour ago, they are now sold out (and back to $45). :fail: Ah well. That's what I get for not ordering when I saw the thread a few weeks ago.