• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire M6LT Guardian 900 Lumens-$140.00 shipped

Hef

Newly Enlightened
Surefire M6LT Guardian 900 lumen version. Great condition just need to thin the herd.

$140.00 shipped
tempImageCv7QhJ.png

tempImageRTxEyp.png

tempImage5BmItz.png

Last edited:

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kinda miss my 1200 but I can't justify 6 batteries for an hour or so. The Surefire UDR Dominator is definitely a worthy upgrade though
I meant this or similar cartridge for 2 * 18650, it is put instead of a standard cartridge for 6*123

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh bummer. Did you not see my message I sent you right after I commented?

You have to post an "I'll take it." type response in the thread. "PM sent" or "I might PM you" doesn't lay claim to anything here.

I'm next in line, you are technically third if you post a response in the thread right now that you want it.

Mappo

Newly Enlightened
You have to post an "I'll take it." type response in the thread. "PM sent" or "I might PM you" doesn't lay claim to anything here.

I'm next in line, you are technically third if you post a response in the thread right now that you want it.
Sure thing boss, thanks for the run down.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did we go from a light that's been for sale since July 31 to 6 people deep in line ?

Mappo

Newly Enlightened
How did we go from a light that's been for sale since July 31 to 6 people deep in line ?
Haha, I tried to casually purchase and then feeding frenzy. Its a good deal I have no clue how it lasted so long.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the price was dropped without a bump, so it went under the radar for a bit. Crazy good deal! Congrats to the buyer and seller!

Latest posts