• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight Parts Surefire, Novatac, LeeF, Big LeeF

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Digging around in the warehouse and came up with six more tail caps. That means I can put six more complete kits together.

Each kit consists of six pieces: tail cap with switch, two 26500 body tubes, and three different head adapters: Surefire C, Surefire M, and Mag Lite.

Six complete kits available.

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of unusual LeeF stuff coming in; as well as a 1911 Surefire weaponlight, Novatac tape switches, Custom E to C LeeF bodies, Surefire heads, some unusual LeeF one offs, and assorted other items. Stay tuned.

Maxspeeds Everything shipped. Two Surefire M head Big LeeF adapters coming your way, no charge; as soon as they arrive. Also one HA natural Big LeeF 3 cell body/ tailcap / switch Surefire M head adapter is coming in. Please let me know if interested. Only one available.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
New stuff added. Surefire, Novatac, LeeF, BigLeeF.
M head adapters in black, tape/ clicky switches, Surefire 1911 weaponlight, Leef 1x 18650 bodies, Surefire IR flip caps, and more.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
8) Surefire (handgun) Weaponlight, for MARSOC military 1911 .45 handgun, and similar $65

Do you have pictures of this you can post or send to me? Thank you.

dk21291

Newly Enlightened
Interested in one of the #5 bodies. But curious, do you mean LU60? I can't find info on an LU70