• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tain Ta Tain Tainnnnnn

AFCmitch

Newly Enlightened
I am embarrassed by the errors in this post. I am certain I have the right listing in this post now as a PO. I apologize once again and have adjusted the price... Its a PO Ti AAA green trit and green glow with SF clip. Lightly carried excellent condition $ to your door. I can email pics, let me know. Price drop $SPF

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you turn the light on, is it "High-then-Low" or is it "Low-then-High"?

Just curious! :)

AFCmitch

Newly Enlightened
Low then High Carpe Diem. I'm about 90% sure its a Nichia 219 RI Chevy. Purchased it about a year ago. I may consider shipping world wide if you foot the shipping and insurance xuttprosasd.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi AFCmitch...

I originally posted here that I`d take your light, but I just learned that my wife needs some rather expensive auto repairs.

Sorry...but there go my discretionary funds.

Good luck with your sale, though.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
With extra funds now being available to me, I was just going to post an "I`ll take the Piccolo." But now I see it`s a PO.

Darn! I`m after Piccolo`s and Ottavino`s, so once again good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi AFCmitch...

For your reduced price of $135.00 shipped, I just have to do the deal and try out a Tain PO.

I`ll take it! PM has been sent.

Please send your PP info to me and I`ll send your funds to you.

Thanks!

:)

Last edited: