• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Temporarily closed: 1C Aspheric Maglites **Now with beamshots**

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC from 20 to 50K lux depending on size of the lens and Bin of the led.

Mac did a tread on this.

AlexGT

dksd39

Newly Enlightened
Ok here are some pics for your enjoyment.... 1st is one I am standing about 100 feet from the building aiming the beam at the 7th floor.
light2.jpg

In this pic I am about 80 feet from the trees.
light1.jpg

bluecrow76

Enlightened
Just curious... what type of batteries are you using for these shots? C or 18650? I'm planning on using 18650's simply because I don't have any LiON C cells.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:kewlpics:

...but now (I was having a nice relaxing evening) I'm bouncing off of the walls in anticipation of mine. Damn you! :D
Between this light and the Gatlight I have on order I'm going to have a hell of a lot of fun this summer.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like he hasn't logged into CPF for a few days. I'm not too worried.

I have a younger brother who's just gotten back in from college and his life atm is an absolute mess. Trying to get everything set for the summer has him running around everywhere, plus he insists on one of those 'social life' things where he actually spends time doing things with friends... Anyway he hasn't had 3 hours to sit down at home yet and it's my guess that our esteemed builder, Ryan, is in a similar situation. I'm sure us in the first 10 slots will have out lights in by the end of next week. :poke:

lexina

Enlightened
No need to worry. I received my cut-down lights yesterday that he sent out on the 2 June. It was worth the wait! Sent him a PM to inform him but it is still unread so he may not have access to the internet atm.

RCatR

Enlightened
First off; I want to thank everyone for their patience, this has taken far longer than I planned and far longer than it should have. For those of you who have not yet received your light I'll be throwing in one of AW's 18650 or 18500 cells(depending on what sized light you bought)

I've been on the road, spent some "quality time "underneath both my car and my mother's, fought with the router, and tried to fix my early 1900's lathe(like this one only with a 4 jaw); which I have given up on. I'll be picking up a new machine hopefully within the week so that I can get results that do not take a million hours to setup.