• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Temporarily closed: 1C Aspheric Maglites **Now with beamshots**

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received his PM today saying that he will try to finish mine (cancelled with reservation) in 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

lexina

Enlightened
I received his PM today saying that he will try to finish mine (cancelled with reservation) in 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

Didn't Ryan refund you the money as stated in his post above?

I agree with the others that we should have a realistic estimate of when we can expect delivery of all the lights. The cumulative list over at the Jeers section is still empty atm.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't Ryan refund you the money as stated in his post above?

I agree with the others that we should have a realistic estimate of when we can expect delivery of all the lights. The cumulative list over at the Jeers section is still empty atm.[/quote]

I called my credit card company and received the credit. They contacted PayPal and the case still open. I assumed that he did NOT deny the charge back but this normally takes a few weeks. :confused:

bbb18c1

Newly Enlightened
It would be nice that everybody get an update on what is going on with the lights.

I for one would like to know if the lights will be completed or not and when.

For a while, it looked like everything is back on track, but now it seems to be like before.....no updates.

Action

Enlightened
OK, getting pretty fed up here.

At this point I would like to request a complete refund unless the light can be delivered within the next 2 weeks.

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I was just re-reading some of the initial posts about the drivers that were used. It appears that the single cell lights were built using the GDXXX driver and the lights that were built to have the two cell option used the DBXXX driver. Does anyone KNOW if this is correct? Mine has the 2x18650 option, so I'm guessing its a downboy converter, since the GD's max Vin is 5.4V.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, perhaps I should contact paypal (finally) and let them know what is going on. As I've said before I think my money is gone via paypal; but I have other civil avenues to pursue for justice.

lexina

Enlightened
I can't believe he will just disappear like that - he genuinely seemed like an honest and sincere guy from my correspondences with him ... :(

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a shame he went down like that, He did make good mods. Mine is still going great!, hope he reconsiders and finishes the mods or returns the money.

Good luck!
AlexGT

bbb18c1

Newly Enlightened
I hope that he does finish them. I was really looking foward to owning one of his aspheric mags. His is the only one I seen where the lens is recessed into the head to prevnt it from getting scratched.

I hope he responds even if he isn't planning on fulfilling the orders so that I can stop waiting.

It's a shame he went down like that, He did make good mods. Mine is still going great!, hope he reconsiders and finishes the mods or returns the money.

Good luck!
AlexGT

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, I'd take refunds in small payments over time or whatever. I'd take the Mag next April if he'd just communicate when it will be done, if its been delayed, etc.

bbb18c1

Newly Enlightened
okay so here is the deal.

I have just talked to ryan on AIM, and he said he will be posting an update shortly ( he just finished his finals).

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
TY, good to know hes alive. Seriously, it has crossed my mind that he's unable to reply due to being in a coma or something. :sweat: