• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Thank you, all sold out. : ReyLight Custom,Lumintop Tool AAA Copper with Nichia 219B

Minimoog

Enlightened
Re: Shipped(still available): ReyLight Custom,Lumintop Tool AAA Copper with Nichia 21

Light arrived today. Beautiful little light. Thanks, Rey.

Same here - mine just arrived too. Modes are perfect and love the rear clicky.

SVARO

Newly Enlightened
Re: Shipped(still available): ReyLight Custom,Lumintop Tool AAA Copper with Nichia 21

Why is not AA ?

Head and switch are ok for AA.

The same in AA PLEASE

rumack

Enlightened

I have been carrying one of mine (the other is still sealed) for several days now and I really like it. I wasn't really turned on (sorry, couldn't resist) by the previous AAA clicky I tried but this light is really growing on me.

This light doesn't seem to leave as much of that "copper smell" on my hands as other copper lights. Has anyone else noticed this?

@Rey - I may have to snag a couple more of these. Should I PM you before sending funds via Paypal if I want more? Don't know if there are many, or any, left.

Thanks again Rey!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rey, PayPal sent for one light shipped to Macau. Thank you!

hbk_rey

Enlightened

I have been carrying one of mine (the other is still sealed) for several days now and I really like it. I wasn't really turned on (sorry, couldn't resist) by the previous AAA clicky I tried but this light is really growing on me.

This light doesn't seem to leave as much of that "copper smell" on my hands as other copper lights. Has anyone else noticed this?

@Rey - I may have to snag a couple more of these. Should I PM you before sending funds via Paypal if I want more? Don't know if there are many, or any, left.

Thanks again Rey!
PM sent.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

sector*_g*@optus***.com.au
(I hope it will not harm your privacy.)

The owner of this email address, pls check your inbox or contact me. I dont have your address to ship the light.
email me at: [email protected]

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great lights! Thank you!
9c710c9162d215d93db546014f19dfb1.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic

If these are still available, I'd be interested in one. PM me is so please! :)

ncgrass

Enlightened

I'd also be interested. Please pm as well if any are left. Cheers!

hbk_rey

Enlightened

Thank you, all sold out.

turkeylord

Enlightened

Thanks again Rey, if you start a new project, please post about it in here so we can check it out. :D

rumack

Enlightened
D'OH! Got busy and forgot to come back to grab a couple more. Thanks again, Rey, these are sweet little lights!

I will keep an eye out to see if you do another run of these or a run of twistys.

Northern_Lights

Newly Enlightened

Thank you, all sold out.

Rey, you took my money and I never received my package. The tracking number you provided says undeliverable and is now traveling back to you, with no option to be delivered to me since it wasn't addressed to me. I talked to my post office and they provided me with a photograph of the package completely addressed wrong, which I subsequently forwarded to you via email. You acknowledged your mistake, and yet since then have not refunded me. I have sent you four emails since asking about my refund with not even the courtesy of a reply. REFUND MY MONEY!!

hbk_rey

Enlightened

Rey, you took my money and I never received my package. The tracking number you provided says undeliverable and is now traveling back to you, with no option to be delivered to me since it wasn't addressed to me. I talked to my post office and they provided me with a photograph of the package completely addressed wrong, which I subsequently forwarded to you via email. You acknowledged your mistake, and yet since then have not refunded me. I have sent you four emails since asking about my refund with not even the courtesy of a reply. REFUND MY MONEY!!

Hi,

Sorry to make you worried. All Chinese are in a holiday now, I am only online for a short time now and then, sorry for the late reply. Already refunded.

Best Regards
Rey

Northern_Lights

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

Sorry to make you worried. All Chinese are in a holiday now, I am only online for a short time now and then, sorry for the late reply. Already refunded.

Best Regards
Rey

Refund received Rey. Thank you. I understand if you are on Holiday, but having to post publicly to garner a response is no fun for me. Please understand I am not here to soil your reputation or integrity, but this could all have been avoided if you took one minute to mention in your last email that you would not be responding to email for a couple weeks. We were seemingly in the middle of discussing my refund via email when you all of a sudden fell mute. A simple email to me would have avoided all of this and also been much less hassle for me. Thanks again for taking care of this in the end.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

Understanding is good, understanding each other is better.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

A Titanium one next to go with the copper one?