The 2015 Flashaholic's "Must-Have" List -- Cast Your Vote!

ANTIHER0

Newly Enlightened
1- thrunite tn 12
2- streamlight protac 2l
3- streamlight protac 1aaa
4- thrunite tn35
5- convoy s2

It's a start

billcoe

Newly Enlightened
Would appreciate the results of these votings.

Maybe next year?

Added:

Everyday awesome - Nitecore MH25GT

Super throw without breaking the bank - Thrunite S70 runner up this category - Convoy L6

To not worry about losing/EDC - Convoy S2

Last edited:

Bourbon City

Newly Enlightened
I hope that by joining this Forum I don't end up in financial trouble at Christmas Time. I have been a Geek my entire life plus I am a techno-junky.

My next Torch is likely to be a Thrunite TN36-UT for a compact Flood. I'm still looking for the perfect Throw Torch. I'm open to suggestions that will convince me I "Must Have" that Torch.

Redhos83

Newly Enlightened
1. Hanko : gunner grip
2. Sinner : Ti with trit
3: Hanko: Ti DC1
4: Oveready: boss Ti
5: hds : rotary

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Great thread with some great recommendations.

If no one has mentioned them yet I'd like to nominate the Olight S15 Ti and also the SS (stainless) model and the Xeno Cube, both in AA size (the Xeno will take 14500 lithium ions also).

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Apologies if this is a necro and frowned upon, but I have to ask: is there any reason why such an outdated thread with no activity is still pinned in the General Flashlight Discussion subforum? By this point wouldn't it better to revive the concept with a new thread?

bladesmith3

Enlightened
i just re-read the entire op. my 2015 choices... i still have all of those lights and my #1 choice back then is still my favorite, other
then i updated the drop-in to xpl-2 cw seems the more things change, the more they stay the same.