• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Easiest Way to WIN Klarus Penlight P20 - Giveaways

rcu316

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a nice sized neat light. Would love to try it if it's the same quality of my other Klarus which has been great!

MiniLights

Newly Enlightened
Loving my mi7, even more so now that I stepped up to the lithium 14500. What a beast this little light is!

I bet my nurse girlfriend would love this, if I was feeling nice enough to pass it along.

Count me in.

alik

Newly Enlightened
Looks like an awesome pocket light, I'd love to have one. Thanks

silverwarior

Newly Enlightened
Love the penlight form factor! I am wearing office attire, so 1xAA be too bulky while 1xAAA has short runtime. With this Klarus Penlight P20, it will blend in nicely with the pen that I carry in my shirt's pocket, plus it has a long run time with 2xAAA & high output. This will come in handy when I do stock checking in warehouse. Seems like a good "Bite light" too. Thanks.

sandalian

Enlightened
I like the fact that this penlight utilizes Nichia Hi CRI LED and floody beam pattern. Two AAA battery format also a good choice to give more juice and runtime to the flashlight.

It of course very suitable for close range illumination for every day task. :)

khaleeq

Newly Enlightened
Looks great light. I wish Klarus would also provide a runtime graph.

100eyes

Newly Enlightened
High CRI is always a great feature and the pen form factor is great to carry

Agpp

Enlightened
Slowly getting close to 100. :)
The several other Klarus GAWs which are pending now are somewhat farther.

niraya

Newly Enlightened
How are the 66 ANSI lumens for 15 hours runtime achieved? Such efficacy seems totally impossible for Nichia 219c on just 2 NiMH AAA :candle:

Keitho

Enlightened
ANSI spec allows very low ending output; one tenth starting output if I remember correctly. You can't just multiply 66 lumens by 15 hours to get the total lumen-hours.