• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The HDSRB Project

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope everyone has been enjoying their HDSRB!
If you were on the HDSRB preorder and recieved one of the blem reflector housings, expect an email in the next week or two regarding the replacement housing.

If you didn't score an HDSRB and want one, there will be some completed ones available within the next few weeks

1657744264190.png

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where should we be on the lookout for the generally available HDSRB? On this thread?
Yeah I'll keep everyone updated. Due to the limited quantity I'll likely do it via lotto like I did for the previous post production sale.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those that received an HDSRB from the most recent batch

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
The HDSRB Post production drop is open for ordering, lead-time is approximately 4 weeks.

I decided not to do it as a lotto this time, recently had an frustrating experience with a lotto and chasing the winners so these are FCFS. There's 25 available.

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck with the sales! I've had my turbohead mounted fulltime since it arrived, and don't anticipate taking it bsckcoff anytime soon. If I need a replacement lens or something at some point, it will likely be a request via email, as it seems my days here are numbered. For anyone else: Hds lights are the best, and this made it even better!

RPC

Newly Enlightened
A question before ordering…

What's the risk of the HDSRB being incompatible with a past or current HDS emitter or emitter mounting board?

I only ask because I've read of past HDS OEM reflectors which are not compatible with some of the newer emitter/board designs.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own a HDSRB, and there should not be any problems with Rotaries or Current Clickies.

I tried my HDSRB on 219B, XP-G2 and an XP-L. There was no compatibility issue at all. At the end the HDSRB was mounted on my 2nd NB40.

Reactions: RPC

Kalsu

Enlightened
The HDSRB is a game changer. I can't believe how much it compliments the HDS lights. I was a little concerned it would be to big to carry, but the added size is really negligible. I can hardly believe how much it increases the throw of the light it is on while still maintaining a very usable beam for up-close work. It is almost something you have to see to believe.