• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2022

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hello All!

It has been a very rough couple months for my mother and I. Her cancer returned giving her multiple strokes and heart attack back to back. The strokes also took away her vision. The advanced cancer is in her abdomen area so the doctor expect she has several weeks to couple of months left before she basically starve to death. I did take some time off work to care for her but now that she is home on hospice I can be with her and also work. We need the money plus building lights does help relieve some anxiety. Enough said, here are some promo I want to do to raise extra needed funds for these difficult times.

In the checkout note just put "FCancer" and I will manually refund the discount amount where applies.

By the way. Today is my Mother's birthday. She is 71. Thank you for your support! There will be better days for us. Please take care!

Vinh

How did I manage to miss out on this offering?

A7EBD81F-A5C1-41CF-AA2A-23223C27B9FE_1_201_a.jpg.jpeg

Will there be another, and where the heck is everybody?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no clue. I'm still around and still check the threads multiple times a day. It's been quiet since COVID started. Maybe everyone moved over to FB. I'm not on there so I couldn't tell ya.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sky lumen barely stayed operating in the last 6 months as I was with mom battling cancer. I literally was with her almost 24/7 since she was blind and weak and needed my assistance for everything. She once said she felt so dad for me and that I wont be freed until she passes. Breaks my heart she felt that way...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How did I manage to miss out on this offering?

View attachment 36630

Will there be another, and where the heck is everybody?
If you want I can make one more for you. But give me some extra time. I am still trying to catch up with work. Many people place orders during my time away to support me knowing they are in for a long wait.

Sky lumen barely stayed operating in the last 6 months as I was with mom battling cancer. I literally was with her almost 24/7 since she was blind and weak and needed my assistance for everything. She once said she felt so dad for me and that I wont be freed until she passes. Breaks my heart she felt that way...
I knew why you weren't posting, just couldn't understand why other members weren't.