• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Q8 / Q6 A quality SRK style special flashlight

The Miller

Newly Enlightened
The Q8 listing is up at Banggood
The lists are closed
1752 Q8 lights spoken for (but of ourse there are people who have lost interest during ths looooong process or some doubles on the list, but still, wowsers!)
1250 people have asked to be put on the list

we are preparing and working on:
1 correction of the BG listing
2 text for the PM
probably September 7th pre sale starts and in the following weeks actual shipping begins.
Thanks!

The Miller

Newly Enlightened
Codes send:
problem:
  • brighterthanthesun has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Hope all goes well, please et me know if not!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Preordered mine right after the code was sent...excitedly waiting for "Giggles" the Giga Thrower...2.5 pounds before the 8 18650's are added...over the top? Probably...that's why it is called being a Flashaholic...
My name is Ed and I have not bought a new light since....2 minutes, 30 seconds ago....
"Hi Ed".....meeting continues...

I think I have enough Q30's and 18650GA's for the new lights on order...

https://imgur.com/FZK19GD

Last edited:

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Preordered mine right after the code was sent...excitedly waiting for "Giggles" the Giga Thrower...2.5 pounds before the 8 18650's are added...over the top? Probably...that's why it is called being a Flashaholic...
My name is Ed and I have not bought a new light since....2 minutes, 30 seconds ago....
"Hi Ed".....meeting continues...

I think I have enough Q30's and 18650GA's for the new lights on order...

https://imgur.com/FZK19GD
Yeah, I pretty much did the same thing. Down payment on the GT then a few hours later I bought a Q8. Then another. Because. Why. Not?

Thanks to The Miller and Co for putting this together and giving everyone the opportunity to get in on it. Really I'm surprised more haven't jumped on the Q8.... $40 for a light with 6000 lumen, custom firmware, and a neutral tint? Pretty hard to beat.

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in on the preorder. Almost skipped it @ $100, but then I remembered the code. @ $40, what flashlight nut could pass it up. :)

The Miller

Newly Enlightened
Good to see it works nice!

Wow Crazyeddiethefirst that is an impressive number of cells, you clearly do not have enough lights :D

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to see it works nice!

Wow Crazyeddiethefirst that is an impressive number of cells, you clearly do not have enough lights :D

Actually,
These are just the cells for 3 different BLF lights....the other 400 lights all have cells in them, and then of course 2-4
Backup cells per light too...
Even crazier is that I have another 12 Q30's on order and right now one vender has 12 Q30's for $44, and I'm thinking...that is such a great deal and I have already purchased from that vendor and they are the real deal so? What to do....

The Miller

Newly Enlightened
Dang, I would not want to have so many cellsunless I had a bunker to store them in :)

About the 30Qs, if that vendors name start with a B, they even have a button, are of good quality and are shipped in a protective case making it possible to be received in a lot of countries. Gonna order a few, that button makes them more useful

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would conservatively say I have the ability to store over 1,000 cells in safe configurations that prevent shorts even when flying in really rough conditions. A fun side note: when you do barrel rolls in a Lear Jet, you can actually hold a beverage in your hand and not spill a drop(yes, I know this from personal experience)...

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first Q8 is awesome! Narsil UI is by far the best I have used. Apparently a few people had minor glitches in the illuminated switch, but mine is flawless. I lived the ramping software/driver so much I have ordered two of three Emisar lights(D1/D4 and am still deciding on options for the D4VN...
My second and third Q8's are en rout via air mail too as I type...can't have too much of a good thing....lol

Last edited:

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine came in over the weekend, got some batteries in it today. Gonna go outside & enlighten the night in a bit. Feels petite compared to my acebeam that did yard duty before.
0c9c1981437bc59506319f2f1f488b7a.jpg
3e116cbd4d02147030cf65c598eae0cf.jpg
2095d4128c8d0b5f21eb80fb32c248d9.jpg

Last edited: