• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Ti PD-S

Haz

Enlightened
I find this light the best of all too, if I am to get a McGizmo light. I think it comes down to the overall asthetics of this light. It looks more easier to twist compared to the Haiku as it appears grippier. I hope there will be further production of this light in the future

McGizmo

Flashaholic
:thinking:
Only twisting the Haiku requires is when changing the battery.

And for this reason, I focused on grip edges fore and aft and did not include any on the circumference as they would be unnecessary in use or function.

Haz

Enlightened
I don't know what I was thinking at the time of the post, but I totally forgot that the function to activate the Haiku is different to the PD!, my bad

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Ti PD-S is always within reach as I find it to be a very useful edc torch. Yesterday Donald wished to test it out...

photo5jh.jpg

-Mayo

toby_pra

Flashaholic
The Haiku XP-G is already a wonderful combination...

Cant imagine how great this would be in a Ti PD-XP-G! :D

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know this has been asked a million times, but...Any chance at all of another run of these?

Rico801

Newly Enlightened
It was nice to check into my favorite flashlight forum after a short leave and see that the Ti PD-S thread was on top. I have been thinking about how much I miss my PD-S the last couple of weeks. Like an idiot I sold mine to fund another project. :duh2:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys quick question:

Say if a person was not able to distinguish his Ti PD-S is either the miser or standard how could he/she identify his model. Thanks.

carrot

Flashaholic
My mixer appears to have some kind of sharpie mark on the board but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. :shrug:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Haiku XP-G is already a wonderful combination...

Cant imagine how great this would be in a Ti PD-XP-G! :D

We shall soon see. datiLED has mine and is putting in an XP-G. He is shimming the emitter to ensure it is not behind the reflector opening.

My hope is that it will be a similar output to the Haiku XP-G, but I know it won't be quite the same considering the difference in the reflector.

When I get it back I'll do tests and beam shots. And I can't wait!

:popcorn: :D :party: