The VIP Thread

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: VIP Super Build Sunday

The BulkHeads will be ready in about 4 weeks (that's life, CNC-wise), especially the anodizing which takes the real time. Then I have to go in order of those who Originally asked for them when they e-mailed me to get on the VIP list. I don't think there are that many, meaning there will be some leftovers, at which time I will post here (or on Modder's B/S/T).

Besides, with the reduced size (we didn't want Two wine glasses, or even one of'em a martini glass, now did we, Otokoyama?) it just about approximates the PR's beam, except with a little more sidespill rather than being more concentrated in the central hotspot. Very useful though when outdoors, pretty much transforms the VIP into an even more all-around light considering its dimming capabilities. But for the ultimate in throw, ya gotta have the BBH...

Klaus is making me go look at the UnderGround post now. So much for sleeping early...

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am in for 3 BH's. I have mentioned this somewhere before but can't recall where that was. 3 BHs and 3 BBHs....3 of EVERYTHING!!!

Thanks

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I'm not sure where I'm at on the list, but put me down for one of the BulkHeads. I will have to figure out how to make one of the original design bulkheads too. (that was a carley reflector with a neck that was threaded to accept the VIP, correct?)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not sure if posting here will help my chances, but I would like a BH too.

Thanks to Charlie and the HAT members!

Any day now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peter

83Venture

Enlightened

In for one BulkHead, PayPal ready at your command. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Charlie, don't worry about the BH for me, if it's only in four weeks, send my VIP alone in the dark, I can't wait, and like this I'll have it for my vacation to atlantic ocean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

KingSmono

Enlightened

I posted in the other forum a while back but might as well put it up here too. Put me down for a BH please! Paypal Ready! Oh, and THANK YOU for all of the hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly hope that this venture hasn't put you off on building custom flashlights for all of us! I hope you've been justly compensated for all of your work Charlie and HAT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

-Allen

nybble

Newly Enlightened

I'm in for a bulkhead, lemme know when to pay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wasabe64

Flashaholic*

Charle,

Another awesome update! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I'll be in for two Bulkheads if I can get one in bare Al. I think that I am near the end of the list for my production VIP, so it won't hurt to consolidate the shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PayPal ready!

Phil_B

Enlightened

I believe we exchanged email about this some time ago Charlie.But if I'm not on for a BH can you add me to that list.
Thanks,Phil. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kfasold

Newly Enlightened

I don't remember if I indicated interest @ original purchase or not, but if I didn't please put me down for two BH's.

Thx.

kf

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Oh man! Did you ever surprise me with this, Charlie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Bam! Just like that! These will be great!

I'm in for two, of course.

These should fit in the sheaths Ron is making, just will have to insert them with lens upward. I'll call him and make certain that they are accommodated.

If you'll take an overall length measurement with the BH installed and send it to me when you find a window of opportunity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beautiful design!

Britt

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I might be a little slow here but ... Have ALL of the VIPs been built? WOW!!! I can't wait. I truly hope that these Lights are more like a great movie than a super hyped movie. I will say that the sheer entertainment value of this thread and the anticipation value of the VIP has already made it worth every penny! It will also be interesting to see who (if they dare. Charlie would this be a cutoff-able offense?)will be the first to put one of these up on the BST page. Not to worry I will personally NEVER under any circumstances EVER sell any of my Mr Bulk flashlights. (SpaceNeedle 1 SpaceNeedle 2 SBP and soon an unmatched pair of VIPs oh ya that baton thingy) What did Charlton Heston say? "From my cold dead hands!" or something like that.
Lets see here priority mail from the Central pacific to the eastern pacific can't be more than 2 days. Oh boy!!
BTW If I didn't sign up before please sign me up for 2 of the Bulk Heads.
Thanks Charlie!!
Yaesumofo

Psychomodo

Enlightened

Charlie
Not sure if I expressed interest in BH in my original email - please add me to the list for a BH (if such a list exists!)
Thanks

HandMeLite

Newly Enlightened

I don't remember if I indicated interest with original purchase or not, but if I didn't please put me down for one BH.
Thanks,
Jim