• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Throwers Kombat/Sale

Capolini

Banned
Re: Throwers Kombat ;-)

Tn31mb in the mail ven should be there on Wednesday! !!!

Cool! :cool:

Too bad it is not mine for the testing! Mine is certified @ 470Kcd. None of the original batches exceeded 430Kcd......most ~ 400Kcd.

Michael was done his run w/ these when he built mine. The XPG2 S2 bin had just come out. He told me mine was the only one that reached 470Kcd and the last TN31mb that he sold.

I guess for that light I have bragging rights!:D

ven

Flashaholic

Your Welcome! !!!

Its a light i have always respected, its a few years old now and still kicks a55!! What i do like is a light that can run full tilt as well, no heat issues (i know its not a meg high output light but still..........)

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

HEYY VINH -
Can u add an SK98vn to the mix?

I sold mine to a friend and still miss it.
I'm trying to see how some of these other semi compact throwers compare to it...
Thanks!!

VNguyen

Enlightened

Is vinh doing the thrower Kombat live? I hope it's this weekend. If so, can I hang with y'all this weekend? Got the house all to myself and nobody to chill with.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know he wouldn't do it, but with the suspense building each day (and the list growing)... I imagine there'd be quite a few viewers even if it were PPV!

Edit: not sure if PPV is a non-US term... but "pay-per-view"... at a cost, in other words...

VNguyen

Enlightened

I know he wouldn't do it, but with the suspense building each day (and the list growing)... I imagine there'd be quite a few viewers even if it were PPV!

Edit: not sure if PPV is a non-US term... but "pay-per-view"... at a cost, in other words...

If the list keep growing, we'll probably have to wait until xmas lol[emoji12]

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Zoom18 is on the light. Its the same light

HEYY VINH -
Can u add an SK98vn to the mix?

I sold mine to a friend and still miss it.
I'm trying to see how some of these other semi compact throwers compare to it...
Thanks!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Is vinh doing the thrower Kombat live? I hope it's this weekend. If so, can I hang with y'all this weekend? Got the house all to myself and nobody to chill with.

Live will be tough time wise...It not dark at my place until its well past midnight on the eat coast...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I can not promise but I think I can make the video tomorrow night :)